THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Received my Moonwalkers today.  I've given a few performance opinions to the kobe 8 to 9 em in the past. The 9 em wins hands down, but the 8 is unbeatable aesthetically. Now, I got my MJs sitting here, and even have the damn socks-i never ever order socks ha, but i have a few pairs of fades hanging around and I was like "dude those socks would look awesome with the fades" and they do.

But, anyways for anyone who cares, I'll break it down for ya aesthetic wise and how it feels compared to the em 9. Size, 12 for me fit fine for both. I had a bit of heel slippage and I imagine when I'm dunking tomorrow that the MJs will have more because of the extra padding in the heel/tongue area…plus if u evaluate the shoe to the em they have the tongue lining/cushion going down much further-its just a different tongue…it's huge. The padding is def superior on the FK. 

The main thing you gotta know if your a baller, these have different cuts on the top of the shoe, and diff tongue sizes. One - the em is cut down more and a smaller tongue and less padding - the other the fk is more thicker padded, and a bit higher up…they are actually different cuts around the ankle area. t's not the same silhouette if you look closely. I love the aesthetics of the MJs but performance wise I'm doubting they're as good as the ems. Another note the ems are lighter, there is no question.

Even tho flyknit is an awesome technology, flyknit in basketball has just begun….I seriously believe after I try these mjs out tomorrow that I go back to the crimsons or easters for game time.  Those are performance guaranteed….best bball shoes i've ever worn with the 8s coming in a close seconds….flyknits i think are amazing looking but i doubt they perform as well-we'll see….and I'm a guard who likes to dunk 

Last edited:
Hi guys,

New to this forum and just copped the mp vnds, however needing the nike tick touched up? Previous owner had scratched the paint off from his car foot pedal for some reason. :frown:

I was thinkin of gettin angelus paint to reapply but not so sure what exact colour i should get? Bone?

Appreciate any assistance, thanksView media item 1083260

Just received my HG and they are snug. Should of went .5 size up. 
ohwell.gif
 Anyone know anywhere that has a size 10 in stock still?
Bouncewear for $260 Dlvd.

should be getting my MJs delivered at work today, kinda excited at least this eases the burn of not having the multi color ID somewhat

Hi guys,

New to this forum and just copped the mp vnds, however needing the nike tick touched up? Previous owner had scratched the paint off from his car foot pedal for some reason.
frown.gif

I was thinkin of gettin angelus paint to reapply but not so sure what exact colour i should get? Bone?

Appreciate any assistance, thanks

this should be punishable by death.

i wear 8.5 highs and they have a little room but not much. after hearing the lows ran a little smaller i bought 8.5 MJs as well, and they fit like a glove. snug and comfortable

I know some of you guys are all for the shoes fitting you perfectly, but come on guys, ya'll gotta give your feet some room to breathe
laugh.gif
, idk how you guys are able to go TTS or even down .5 for that matter...I went .5 up and even then the fuse material bothers me occasionally...

My tts fit fine but definitely a lil more snug then elite high I'm sure they'll loosing up a lil after wearing but no complaints on sizing from me

if they fit it will be a good test for me tonight after work because I forgot my beater shoes for the gym, i'll throw these on and give them some work

MJs are fire, just got my pair in I love them

didn't get a chance to try them on but just by looking at them I am glad I went .5 up

Yea I've had mine on ever since I tried them on this morning really comfy to me I kinda like the snugness granted I haven't done any physical activity in them but foot feels really protected imo compared to em and elite highs since they feel a lil stiffer and snug

Just got my pair of HGs in, have wide feet and can go TTS in the Elites and EM Lows comfortably, but definitely should've went .5 up with the FK Lows. These things are killing my feet! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom