THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

they got the best peeps working on kobes. Crumbs staff falls off to the lebron and kds so they get leaked faster.

i kid i kid. 
laugh.gif
You know, that actually makes sense lol

The only downfall to not seeing what is going to release is that we don't get to see what cw we really want. Im generally pretty selective on what cw's I buy so I like to know for sure that it is the cw I truly want.

I learned my lesson with the 8's that you just gotta buy what you like while you can that's why I picked up the mj's lol

Last edited:
Went for a 6 mile run.
Full Leg Day
20 Min Bike

TTS size 12 performed great!
(yes I run in my kobes eff runners lol)
Come on man don't you know that Kobes are for basketball only!?!???!?!?!!? you cant run in them, you gotta get running shoes.

Completely joking, im glad that you use them the way YOU want to use them.  Great pic, I didn't realize there was 3m on the back.

T

Come on man don't you know that Kobes are for basketball only!?!???!?!?!!? you cant run in them, you gotta get running shoes.

Completely joking, im glad that you use them the way YOU want to use them.  Great pic, I didn't realize there was 3m on the back.

T
I actually ran a mile in the Lebron XI king's pride trying to break them in. They were heavy as $***! Kinda felt like I had those ankle weights on which was kinda good. But I'll never do that again. And they still aren't broken in properly yet. 
mean.gif

I think I shall rock the Philippines to work tomorrow. Here's to hoping my MC ids come in on tuesday and I can rock those next week.
Me too. Haven't worn them yet, want to make sure no color way that I like more. Now, after see some more color way I think it's time to wear them nothing more beautiful than this coming out,lol.

Gonna go home and try on my Hypergrapes...

If they're too snug, I may try switching insoles with some Dr. Scholls or something.

Gonna go home and try on my Hypergrapes...

If they're too snug, I may try switching insoles with some Dr. Scholls or something.
I believe the 8 will give you a little more room. I know it dos in the EM. Also the 2012 Jordan insoles do the same.

Last edited:
lol x smh. how you gonna compromise on fit? tight is tight. sock thickness wont do a damn thing. go trade, sell or whatever.

There's no way these are as stiff as the Lebron 11
Maybe I worded it poorly... but anyway, that foam on the bron XI 'gave' nicely after I hooped/had them on my feet for a little while.  They became much comfortable.  Could have been the sinking in insert too.  

The Bron has a wider footbed than the kobe 9, it's just the material that is restrictive at the toe.  The kobe 9 elite low has both a narrow footbed and restrictive TPU-backed flyknit that doesn't give much up front

Ooh really?

The Lebron XI hasn't felt comfortable to me

The Foamposite rubs weird to me

Just swapped my kobe 8 insole out for the kobe 9 hypergrape insole and before I couldnt even get my foot in...

now?

SUCCESS

a little snug but not terrible. definitely can be worn now.

ty based god

Hey Guyz!!!....Hey i would do it myself but my camera is busted but.....the "Phillapines" xtra dark navy blue laces that they came with go PERFECTLY with the "Moonwalkers"....they match the color on the soles front end/back end to a "T"...and very very close to the color of the liner of the "MJs"....they look so much better with vthose laces in them!..IMO!..if anyones done this maybe post a pic so everyone can see?..if ya wanyt obviously?..lol...just wanted 2letya guyz know if ya havent already?..peace!

Hey Guyz!!!....Hey i would do it myself but my camera is busted but.....the "Phillapines" xtra dark navy blue laces that they came with go PERFECTLY with the "Moonwalkers"....they match the color on the soles front end/back end to a "T"...and very very close to the color of the liner of the "MJs"....they look so much better with vthose laces in them!..IMO!..if anyones done this maybe post a pic so everyone can see?..if ya wanyt obviously?..lol...just wanted 2letya guyz know if ya havent already?..peace!
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll do a swap now and see.

I actually ran a mile in the Lebron XI king's pride trying to break them in. They were heavy as $***! Kinda felt like I had those ankle weights on which was kinda good. But I'll never do that again. And they still aren't broken in properly yet. 
mean.gif

@LyPac  Ouch, hows that Pinky Toe doing after? 
wink.gif

@Mastralf   When I got the email update preview I started reading and like oh nooooooo lol. Appreciate it.

I'm happy once again to rock kobe's primarily again, Honestly Jordans just don't do it much for me in terms of casual anymore. I love my collection, but outside the 1s and 3s, I find myself wearing kobe's much more with skinny jeans and colorful tea shirts, specifically the Kobe IVs and Vs. 

The VIs, VIIs and 8s were all beauties on their own but they didn't go with everything imo like the IVs and some of the Vs.

The introduction of Flyknit was to me a paradigm shift, not only in how clean/classy it looks but the design combos are virtually endless. I don't have anything against EM, I have all my 8s for that but if someone told me you can pay 40$ more for FK (or what they call FK) I wouldn't flinch at paying.

I look forward to making and grabbing as many FK lows as I can, and the day they decide to release new patterns/colors Releasing on ID they will continue to take my money happily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom