THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah it's iD but weird it has that tag attached(it could easily be done by the owner but still never seen that tag on iDs(maybe that's how it is overseas?)

Just came in!
smokin.gif

Scared to try on for the fear that they won't fit!
mean.gif

I wear really thin no show socks, the only time I have an issue is when I wear my older socks that are thicker, even the dri fits can be too thick sometimes, especially after a few washes.

Try the No Show brands or Loafer socks as some call it, they are very thin and give you that extra mm to cm of space to fill in.

%24T2eC16dHJF4FFkkd7eHcBRzVDpQQBg~~60_35.JPG
Men-s-Loafer-font-b-Socks-b-font-No-Show-font-b-Footie-b-font-Fashion.jpg

Last edited:

I wear really thin no show socks, the only time I have an issue is when I wear my older socks that are thicker, even the dri fits can be too thick sometimes, especially after a few washes.

Try the No Show brands or Loafer socks as some call it, they are very thin and give you that extra mm to cm of space to fill in.

%24T2eC16dHJF4FFkkd7eHcBRzVDpQQBg~~60_35.JPG
I got a few pair of these from journey's a few years back to wear with some DC's, may have to break them out. I don't care if I have to wear them bare-footed at this point, IM NOT GIVING THEM BACK!!!!
roll.gif

^LOL

Sometimes, when the sneaker game don't give you your TTS (I'm a size 12 and some of my kicks are 11-13), you have to find ways to make it work. :wink:

$T2eC16dHJF4FFkkd7eHcBRzVDpQQBg~~60_35.JPG

Worried about the heel rubbing on my ankle and causing blisters, happens to me in my flyknit lunars when I wear my no shows :smh:

Finally tracked down my 2 pairs of HG for nearly retail.

Do these fit smaller than the Lebron 11?
I'd almost have to try them side by side but as far as toe box tightness I'd say they're about the same.  The Bron may be slightly tighter in the toes, but that foam had more give for me

Finally tracked down my 2 pairs of HG for nearly retail.

Do these fit smaller than the Lebron 11?
I'd almost have to try them side by side but as far as toe box tightness I'd say they're about the same.  The Bron may be slightly tighter in the toes, but that foam had more give for me
Thanks. I tried on .5 size down and could fit them on my foot very tight, so I assume these will work. 

There's no way these are as stiff as the Lebron 11
Maybe I worded it poorly... but anyway, that foam on the bron XI 'gave' nicely after I hooped/had them on my feet for a little while.  They became much comfortable.  Could have been the sinking in insert too.  

The Bron has a wider footbed than the kobe 9, it's just the material that is restrictive at the toe.  The kobe 9 elite low has both a narrow footbed and restrictive TPU-backed flyknit that doesn't give much up front

I got a few pair of these from journey's a few years back to wear with some DC's, may have to break them out. I don't care if I have to wear them bare-footed at this point, IM NOT GIVING THEM BACK!!!!
roll.gif
You might try replacing the insole.

I tried on a lebron 11 low and high, they both felt like walking on concrete to me. I told the dude at the HOH "Ill be sticking with my kobes my man"

He said yep me too.

How come every other shoe leaks really early but the kobe line is like a top secret project? Compared to other shoes, we really don't see kobe pics until they are almost out.

How come every other shoe leaks really early but the kobe line is like a top secret project? Compared to other shoes, we really don't see kobe pics until they are almost out.
I've been thinking the same thing for a while. It's kind of annoying because the kobe line is my favorite.

they got the best peeps working on kobes. Crumbs staff falls off to the lebron and kds so they get leaked faster.

i kid i kid. 
laugh.gif

I think I shall rock the Philippines to work tomorrow. Here's to hoping my MC ids come in on tuesday and I can rock those next week.

I think I shall rock the Philippines to work tomorrow. Here's to hoping my MC ids come in on tuesday and I can rock those next week.
At first i wasn't too salty about missing the Philippines but after seeing so much lackluster EM's the Philippines are looking better everyday. And I don't even like the icy soles look.

Back
Top Bottom