THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
WOW!..lol..smh.. so crazy to see all these Kobe 8s on eBay in the last week or so?..and soooo cheap taboot!..everyone gettin rid of them prob to make Kobe 9 IDs or Releases? lol ..SMH..haha

@ootherocoo  I've been debating this, but the purple laces are so clean. Yours so far made me think twice, you have other angles side by side by chance. Appreciate head of time if so.

ALRIGHT GUYZ!...FUN QUESTIONS 4YA 2KILL SUM TIME....

1. If the KOBE 9 "WTK" came out right now and if it had "Flynit low" on the left shoe and "EM low" on the right shoe 2gether as 1 pair would you buy em?....and lets say there EXTREMELY LIMITED with all the HYPE?.....lol

2. If the KOBE 9 "WTK" came out with Flynit "HIGH" on the left shoe and Flynit Low on the right shoe 2gether as 1 pair would ya buy em? ...and lets say there EXTREMELY LIMITED with all the HYPE?..lol..i know this would pron (most likely never happen obviosly) but...

ALSO...pretend that the "Colorway" is the best colorway youve ever seen

1. If the KOBE 9 "WTK" came out right now and if it had "Flynit low" on the left shoe and "EM low" on the right shoe 2gether as 1 pair would you buy em?....and lets say there EXTREMELY LIMITED with all the HYPE?.....lol

2. If the KOBE 9 "WTK" came out with Flynit "HIGH" on the left shoe and Flynit Low on the right shoe 2gether as 1 pair would ya buy em? ...and lets say there EXTREMELY LIMITED with all the HYPE?..lol..i know this would pron (most likely never happen obviosly) but...

They Knoooooow Betta

Is there any information on the Beethovens release yet? Are they expected to be more limited or similar to previous releases?

If it is...chalk up another loss for the EMs

NDC has EMs on their calendar for next Friday and no one has seen pics of them
laugh.gif

Oh yea forgot to say that blue upper pattern with gold swoosh release the 25th. Men sizes

Last edited:

1) no

2) no

they wouldn't be the best colorway I've ever seen, because I like to wear a pair of shoes, not two separate shoes.

1) no

2) no

they wouldn't be the best colorway I've ever seen, because I like to wear a pair of shoes, not two separate shoes.

I feel ya bro...im just goin off last years Kobe 8 and this years Lebron XIs..both 2 diff crazzy colorways..lol

just makes me wunder if peeps would actually cop if that happened?..im sure they would sell out?..smh lol

got my .5 up pair in, feels much better. But I gotta say, all the discussion is about the sizing, anybody else dissapointed with the material on these fk lows?  I figured that they couldn't put the same pure and soft flyknit material on these as on the running shoes (racers, lunars, trainers) but this flyknit is rock hard. defeats the purpose really. It's  much stiffer than leather.  they pulled it off with the highs but not with these lows.  

Of course they'd sell out... To hypebeasts and resellers, hopefully to 7-10 people that actually liked em would get em for retail.

Still have yet to try my moonwalkers on as far as the .5 size up post goes. I would hope I don't have to take em to niketown and exchange em, I'm sure they're gone by now. I do after that the FK is pretty stiff. Surprising to me actually.

Edit: Just tried em on, clearly I should've gotten a 9 instead of an 8.5. I'll be phoning into niketown tomorrow. Stiff is a f'in understatement as to when you put your foot in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom