THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Feels  like only last week that this was televised. 

EDIT: No one tells stories better than Magic.

Last edited:
Copped. Couldn't check out a few times, kept refreshing and all was good. Email confirmation already too. Now back to sleep!!

Waiting for the next our of stock message on these lebrons and then I'm checking out on these Red FK. This was too easy. They were in my cart in a matter of seconds.

Had some check out errors on my end. Countdown was synced on iPad but 5 seconds behind on MacBook. Checked out 14 min after 8am EST.

EDIT: Email confirmation 4 minutes after check out.

Last edited:
Copped in FTL afer 5 min checkout wait. NDC was playing games this morning as usual. 

I'm glad most folks were obsessed with the WTL's. Most dudes only want those WTL because they see the quick $800 come up on resell. Otherwise, it's an ugly shoe that you can't/won't even rock most of the time.

Copped in FTL afer 5 min checkout wait. NDC was playing games this morning as usual. 

I'm glad most folks were obsessed with the WTL's. Most dudes only want those WTL because they see the quick $800 come up on resell. Otherwise, it's an ugly shoe that you can't/won't even rock most of the time.
i like and will wear them 
nthat.gif

and the tears in that thread are lulz right now

Last edited:
I'm glad these Univ Red's aren't that hyped. I may be able to double up unlike with the 

Beethoven release.

Glad you guys had an easy cop. It kept telling my girl her password was wrong and kept timing out on us. Took like 10 mins to get it to check out where the lebron order I placed only took like 3 mins lol

Back
Top Bottom