THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone notice there is a decent amount of variation from EXT's on the snake print pattern? Some of them are sharper than others. Not sure if it's been discussed but a heads up to those still looking for pairs.

Just got a call saying I won the elite raffle TO BUY. Whoop-di doo. Hoping I can use the bday coupon. Did for the previous two elites. Prolly still try on ndc. Return the crap pair and get that cash back.

Last edited:

Anyone notice there is a decent amount of variation from EXT's on the snake print pattern? Some of them are sharper than others. Not sure if it's been discussed but a heads up to those still looking for pairs.
Yeah yeezy have the same thing

These elite reds are growing on me. I don't think my wallet is right at the moment to get em. Got some extra dough but I don't know if I want em that bad to use it up. We'll find out tomorrow lol

These elite reds are growing on me. I don't think my wallet is right at the moment to get em. Got some extra dough but I don't know if I want em that bad to use it up. We'll find out tomorrow lol
Hard to buy any FK after owning the MC. Would cop for retail but nothing more. We'll see tomorrow. Still can't believe the Beet prices.

Last edited:
copping tomorrow in store with the ftl bday coupon. should be an easy stroll in and out. Not feelin the laces tho, probably gonna swap out with a red or black pair

Hard to buy any FK after owning the MC. Would cop for retail but nothing more. We'll see tomorrow. Still can't believe the Beet prices.
Same here. I thought they would sell well not like that. Resell on those in size 13 is out of control lol. One day I may get a pair, that shoe is pretty nice. Im hoping one day ill own the MP's.

If anyone is considering a lace swap on the UniReds, the size 10 Elite Low Beethoven laces are 48 inches from tip to tip.

I might get them. I'll check two or three stores in the mall near me on Wensday, and if they still have pairs that fit me in stock, then I'll get'm, if not, I got some MC coming in so no biggie.

Last edited:
Choose your poison
so beethoven inspired by beethoven, hyper grapes have a moon, inspired by m. jackson, and red is stil unclear to me. it would have been a nice campaign as ''inspired by muses'' but it seems ''inspired by music'' might be more appropiate. but its not clear who the third inspiration is from

Last edited:

so beethoven isnpired by beethoven, hyper grapes have a moon, inspired by m. jackson, and red is stil unclear to me. it would have been a nice campaign as ''inspired by muses'' but it seems ''inspired by music'' might be more appropiate. but its not clear who the third inspiration is from
Seriously?

Legal schmegal, but if you follow Kobe's adoration for MJ all these low's in one way or another are a reflection/inspiration to him.

Youtube Moonwalker and you'll see how much purple is splashed in there along with the night/moon references.

Beethovens are a direct influence but there are MJ overlaps too... 

Seriously?

Legal schmegal, but if you follow Kobe's adoration for MJ all these low's in one way or another are a reflection/inspiration to him.

Youtube Moonwalker and you'll see how much purple is splashed in there along with the night/moon references.

Beethovens are a direct influence but there are MJ overlaps too... 

Purple is also the color of royalty.  King of Pop.

Back
Top Bottom