THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
these universities werent even as close to difficulty level compared to the beethovens. but both were pretty easy to attain via online

Was only trying to get in the cart just to see. I got them ordering them now. Sorry for those who couldn't get em I know your pain.

these universities werent even as close to difficulty level compared to the beethovens. but both were pretty easy to attain via online

Probably has to do with the fact that the WTLB's released on the same day too, and the majority of people made those a priority today. Still glad I copped my pair tho. :smokin

These were my main priority.  Got thru on NDC with ease.

As for those Lebrons tho............  on to the next

Congrats to everyone that copped.

Now I just hope I get some good news on my MCs next week

These were my main priority.  Got thru on NDC with ease.

As for those Lebrons tho............  on to the next

Congrats to everyone that copped.

Now I just hope I get some good news on my MCs next week
the MCs will all be fulfilled... no worries there

i am on vacation in NY for the first time. Where and what are the chances i can walk in-store at 10 and cop a pair? i am staying in lower Manhattan by the way. any help would be appreciate it.

i am on vacation in NY for the first time. Where and what are the chances i can walk in-store at 10 and cop a pair? i am staying in lower Manhattan by the way. any help would be appreciate it.
not familiar with the NY scene but these should be available.... all sizes are showing on ndc still also

Niketown should be good. Champs on 42nd. But niketown should have em for sure. Or maybe you can catch a footlocker on 42nd

Socks are decent. They'll go well with the red PRM. Can't justify $30 for a pair of socks though.

Last edited:
were the beethovens hard to cart? lol i dunno why they're going for $300. the only fk i didn't cop
NDC had errors with their check out system that showed as ZIP code errors when people tried to check out. I heard they had to restart their servers and people were able to check out 20 minutes after release time.  As far as in store, Beethovens sold out on RD at my local Niketown and FTLs, but later on in the evening. 

EDIT: If it wasn't for the Jordan Sport Blue 3s that released the same day as the Beethovens, I think the Beethovens would have sold out faster.  In terms of these "Red Thrillers" I think they will sit longer than the Beethovens, but sell out faster than the Moonwalkers/Hyper Grapes.  The WTL 11s were definitely on more people's radar today, stealing away attention (thankfully) from these University Reds.

Last edited:
How come they're not going straight to cart on NDC? Is that happening to anyone or Chrome messing me up? Couldn't get WTL. :smh:

How come they're not going straight to cart on NDC? Is that happening to anyone or Chrome messing me up? Couldn't get WTL.
mean.gif
Chrome failed me today.  Got them using iPad.  People still probably have them in cart and not checking out.

Easy cop this morning on NDC... that is if you consider the constant error page refreshes with every click easy... part of the drill these days.  

Can't wait to get these on feet! 

Back
Top Bottom