THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
BRUH! Ain't Nothing Saving these. Lol  
sick.gif

Patiently waiting on the LOW IX's... these will get No Love.

I pop in this thread from time to time, to see if I can force myself to like these. See you all next week...

Last edited:
I don't like the highs at all, but I want to have one of every model so I may as well buy these. Dumb reason? I really like the CW though. 

Last edited:
I think SBs are the only shoes that get zoom insoles anymore and I don't even think they do since they've transitioned to lunar so much. |I

not a fan at all of the highs but the flyknit is awesome, love the colors and potential colorways using flyknit

if they make a mid or low, I think it will be more of a mid than a low like the 8, anyways I will be all in on that

I think SBs are the only shoes that get zoom insoles anymore and I don't even think they do since they've transitioned to lunar so much. |I

It's pretty much Janoski that only gets the zoom insole treatment. And dunks.

I hate lunar man. Zoom will always be king

I love lunar in running shoes, and don't mind it when it's implemented into the shoe like the Hyperdunk is, it's just that Kobe 8 insert really gave me problems sooner than later.

I'm really really holding out hope for these and that there's longer lasting foam this year.

The zoom is what makes the XIs awesome, not the lunar carrier. It HELPS, but that's not what gives that goodness IMO.

The zoom is what makes the XIs awesome, not the lunar carrier. It HELPS, but that's not what gives that goodness IMO.
you're right I forgot about the zoom, but that damn insert is huge and really comfortable

like the 8s are comfortable but its a smaller insert and the lunar dies quick on them

I'm hoping their waiting to announce the Kobe since it hasn't released yet (wishful thinking I know)

Looks like that's the new box in the background and I'm disappointed in it. The silhouette looks great on foot but I'm having trouble warming up to multi Flyknit. It's looking more and more like I'll keep my Masterpieces on ice while waiting to see what the rest of the color ways look like.

I'm surprised nike didn't atleast make a bhm 8 for this year again but they're probably just saving all the lakers type colorways for the godly 9s since the 8 is such a wack model

You talmbout the brown box? Idk
Yeah, the brown box. Given the height of the shoe the box has to be square like that, just like with the XX8. I'm having second thoughts on that though since the labels are missing. They usually put them on the slide out portion of drawer boxes

Back
Top Bottom