THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
hes going to make the all star lineup... there just has to be an all star 9. has to.

Kobe will be voted to the ASG, but I thought I read he was gonna sit out like he did here in Dallas in 2011. Don't know why Nike would produce a special colorway when he may just be a spectator... :rolleyes

Because would still buy? Plus Kobe isn't the only one that wears his signature shoe anyways, Nike could easily give one of the other Nike sponsored players to wear his sig shoe in ASG colorway if they feel it need exposure, it's likely up to the player which pair to wear though.

Like mentioned before though, it'll sell whether Kobe plays or not.

Because would still buy? Plus Kobe isn't the only one that wears his signature shoe anyways, Nike could easily give one of the other Nike sponsored players to wear his sig shoe in ASG colorway if they feel it need exposure, it's likely up to the player which pair to wear though.

Like mentioned before though, it'll sell whether Kobe plays or not.

Chances are it would sell well, especially in qs quantities. I just don't see Nike producing another colorway of a $225 shoe to drop a week after its' initial release, and Kobe can't/won't wear it on court... IMO.

It's Nike so I wouldn't put it past them. Chances are they probably already have an ASG planned and made because they assume Kobe would be playing in the game (before he got hurt again). Not too far fetch to just release it anyways or have an ASG party to introduce the shoe itself, all they really need is for Kobe to be there to represent the shoe like the prior event.

Last edited:
All my BMore fans are gonna be scooping up those M10s to match their Ravens gear and shoutout to their native son Carmelo.

I bet Nike had some ready for Kobe so a few months from now look for an unreleased sample to hit the bay for like 4g's lol

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to niketalk, could somebody please inform me when these release and how much??  Sorry if someone already said this.
embarassed.gif

Canadian retail on the highs is $270...
ouch, but that's still not as bad as some numbers people were speculating earlier on. i'll still be getting at least one cw.

do you know if we're getting the first one? i've been told that the first cw is meant to be the culmination of the prelude pack. since we didn't get any of the prelude pack up here, we might not be getting this first one either

Haven't been in the thread in some time, but have these been tried on by anyone yet? Any idea of the sizing?

Back
Top Bottom