THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by sir-sneakerton  

Could whoever made those other pictures please make some more of this one?

Wait a minute. Are you trying to get us to say how much we miss the PS guy? Is that it?
laugh.gif
Why would you miss him?  Is he no longer on here or something?

So could whoever did those please make one?  I asked and now everybody is talking about checking into shutter island and using emotocons and stuff!  Could somebody please just say yes or no?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW  

indifferent.gif

Haha dude aka sir-sneakerton is trying to act like we don't know what's going on
roll.gif

NT Trolls we know 'bout ya
nerd.gif
I don't know what is going on!!  Everybody is acting weird when I ask a question!! How is that trolling?!

So could whoever did those please make one?  I asked and now everybody is talking about checking into shutter island and using emotocons and stuff!  Could somebody please just say yes or no?

The guy who made those photoshops had an alternate account that he was trolling with. I guess he's banned now?

Haha I should be giving new people the benefit of the doubt, but after Meth came in here and told us what was up, anybody that joined within the last week in here is suspect in my eyes lol.

Back
Top Bottom