THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thought I was going to miss out on these mamba moments! I got the notification that he passed mj on the game time app but I was out eating dinner with my girl, phone then proceeded to die. I clutched it and opened my laptop when I got home and was able to cop! Let's just say I was nervous....

Now most of those mamba moments are up on the bay
mean.gif
Glad I got my orders in on NDC, I can't imagine spending the kind of money those sellers want especially when the shoe could be drastically different from the photos due to the variances in flyknit.

Precisions > MPs..............WHAT? WHAT?:tongue:

Because they didn't come out? What's the huge difference between those and the Inspiration? White bottom and yellow Kobe logo, what am I missing?

Last edited:
The pics are kinda misleading though. You can't see the design on the Inspirations hyper fuse. An that Inspiration pattern is a weak one.

View media item 1307390
My pattern isn't as yellow. More varied with volt and gold. Hyper fuse on the Precision is better though. More eye catching.

Last edited:
The inspirations are pretty dope. The only thing I don't like about them is when you see them up close on feet, the little hints of orange make it look like someone was eating a slice of pizza and the grease dripped off and fell on the shoe.

The inspirations are pretty dope. The only thing I don't like about them is when you see them up close on feet, the little hints of orange make it look like someone was eating a slice of pizza and the grease dripped off and fell on the shoe.
I don't see the pizza grease thing...but ok lol

I can see the inspiration they're talking about: "The latest Kobe 9 EXT is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of the venomous Red Viper. Exuding a serpent-like appearance, the upper is styled in Challenge Red KRM that forms compression molded TPU triangles, mimicking the viper’s vibrant pointy scales."

the back looks much better on the red than on the tan, guess I know where that extra $25 went
laugh.gif

I can see the inspiration they're talking about: "The latest Kobe 9 EXT is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of the venomous Red Viper. Exuding a serpent-like appearance, the upper is styled in Challenge Red KRM that forms compression molded TPU triangles, mimicking the viper’s vibrant pointy scales."

the back looks much better on the red than on the tan, guess I know where that extra $25 went
laugh.gif
I like the red EXT aesthetically, there is just no circumstance in which I would wear them. The Copperhead version however is wearable, for me.

As to the Precision debate, they are very nice, and I would cop with a quickness. I do like them better than the Inspiration, but that's because black is possibly my least favorite outsole color. But no way they are actually better than the MP.

Back
Top Bottom