THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I can see the inspiration they're talking about: "The latest Kobe 9 EXT is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of the venomous Red Viper. Exuding a serpent-like appearance, the upper is styled in Challenge Red KRM that forms compression molded TPU triangles, mimicking the viper’s vibrant pointy scales."

the back looks much better on the red than on the tan, guess I know where that extra $25 went
laugh.gif
I like the red EXT aesthetically, there is just no circumstance in which I would wear them. The Copperhead version however is wearable, for me.

As to the Precision debate, they are very nice, and I would cop with a quickness. I do like them better than the Inspiration, but that's because black is possibly my least favorite outsole color. But no way they are actually better than the MP.
about 75% of my wardrobe is still red so I could wear these practically everyday

Inspiration with grey outsole = MP = Precision. Don't care how limited one of them would be I'll take either one that's easily attained.

I HAVE YET TO WEAR MY ASG'S...

DUE TO THE FACT IM STILL CONFUSED AS TO HOW TO WEAR THEM... LOL!!!

IVE SEEN TOO MANY "ON FEET" SHOTS OF THE HIGHS WITH DUDES ROCKIN #NTDENIM THAT JUST MAKES ME PUSH THEM FURTHER BACK IN THE CLOSET. LOL!

SOMEONE POST SOME MOTIVATIONAL SHOTS CUZ I REALLY WANNA TEST THEM OUT.

Last edited:

about 75% of my wardrobe is still red so I could wear these practically everyday
75%
indifferent.gif

That's a lot of red broski
yeah I wasn't always in the military or an outstanding citizen, and old habbits die hard, but i'm open to wear anything now as far as colors and clothing except for the Kanye Skirt
sick.gif
, i'm not wearing that ish
mean.gif

laugh.gif

IVE SEEN TOO MANY "ON FEET" SHOTS OF THE HIGHS WITH DUDES ROCKIN #NTDENIM THAT JUST MAKES ME PUSH THEM FURTHER BACK IN THE CLOSET. LOL!

honestly it's all on how "YOU" rock your fits that determine how "YOU" should rock these, there's no right or wrong way to wear your shoes and you fit. words from a wise man

Aren't you like 6' 7"? If you are tall I think you can get away with wearing multiple ways, just google kobe images wearing the 9 elite high. He makes them look decent! Its when you see somebody wearing them that is like 5" 4"  (No Offense to anyone) you just want to burn your closet up! The shoe just doesn't seem proportional to size!

I love the inspirations. They are still probably my fave colorway outside of the maybe the masterpieces. Honestly though the precisions are absolute fire. I am really hoping these release but im already chalking these up as one of the top colorways we'll never get. Oh well though I guess it just saves me money.

1a)  MP

1b)  Precision

2)    Inspiration - I love the inspirations 2

Can't you just wear them like regular shoes? I get it that they are hi-tops (much higher than norm) but the whole upper doesn't have to be visible. Just wear it and let your jeans go over the upper like the fit pic posted above, you can't even tell they are hi-tops. Only issue with that is if your jeans are extra, extra tight in the leg opening that you can't put it over the shoes which I assume isn't an issue to most here.

Or are you looking to showcase the whole shoe?

Last edited:

Just do it @BigSlim773  It's gonna be odd either way. 
laugh.gif
 At least you got some height to balance the look out.

Last edited:
yeah I wasn't always in the military or an outstanding citizen, and old habbits die hard, but i'm open to wear anything now as far as colors and clothing except for the Kanye Skirt:x , i'm not wearing that ish :smh:  :lol:

honestly it's all on how "YOU" rock your fits that determine how "YOU" should rock these, there's no right or wrong way to wear your shoes and you fit. words from a wise man

TRUUU. GUESS THEY'LL BE IN MY LUGGAGE IN A COUPLE WEEKS

Aren't you like 6' 7"? If you are tall I think you can get away with wearing multiple ways, just google kobe images wearing the 9 elite high. He makes them look decent! Its when you see somebody wearing them that is like 5" 4"  (No Offense to anyone) you just want to burn your closet up! The shoe just doesn't seem proportional to size!

YEA IM 6'7....I FEEL YA THOUGH.

Can't you just wear them like regular shoes? I get it that they are hi-tops (much higher than norm) but the whole upper doesn't have to be visible. Just wear it and let your jeans go over the upper like the fit pic posted above, you can't even tell they are hi-tops. Only issue with that is if your jeans are extra, extra tight in the leg opening that you can't put it over the shoes which I assume isn't an issue to most here.

Or are you looking to showcase the whole shoe?

I NORMALLY SHOWCASE THE WHOLE SHOE. WEARING MY PANTS OVER THE SHOE(LIKE PIC ABOVE, NO OFFENSE) AINT MY STYLE AT ALL!

BUT I'LL BE TAKING THEM ON MY TRIP IN A COUPLE WEEKS SO I'LL POST PICS

DAMN YOU lypac lypac MAKING HAVE REGRETS OF SELLING MY VICTORIES! LOL!

Pardon me folks while I revert back to the Details.
The Orange Co. outlet pairs finally came through.
Very subtle pairs if I might add. Maybe a little much so.
Black or Grey laces I wonder.
This.  Haha thought Orange Failed me.  I had mine shipped from Camarillo, and got hooked up with the $25 off 50 so it was win win all the way.  Details are definitely super nice.

Here's my rankings though

MC Low/MP's>ASG>MambaMoment>Precisions>Details>Triumph (yes i love the volt on these)

Except for the Fundamental's. I think it works well on that one.
You're right I completely forgot about those. I didnt like that colorway but the gold swoosh looked fine on it.

Can anyone explain the purple/green flyknit mamba moments to me. I love the look and it made for some good possibilities but why this shoe for this moment?

Back
Top Bottom