THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
DAMN YOU @LyPac MAKING HAVE REGRETS OF SELLING MY VICTORIES! LOL!
Ohhh big mistake my man
laugh.gif

Inspirations are underrated to me. One of my top 3 favorite highs. Would still love to see the Precisions come out though, but definitely not holding my breath

I have been saying this since day 1 and still stand by the Inspiratons being the best colorway with the Perspectives following at a close second.

I wonder if the inspirations were the first to drop and were super limited if ppl would call them the best....
imo the beethovens, gumbo, gold, mc id are better then the masterpiece

Last edited:
Top 5 Elites IMO

Masterpiece
Influence
Inspiration
Perspective
Detail

If I get some time this week I'll take a group shot.

I wonder if the inspirations were the first to drop and were super limited if ppl would call them the best....
imo the beethovens, gumbo, gold, mc id are better then the masterpiece

Has nothing to do with when they dropped, if they were limited, or if Kobe wore them or not. The MC flyknit was executed the best on the shoe. When you think about it there's elements of every shoe after it released. Which kinda justifies the name.

Has nothing to do with when they dropped, if they were limited, or if Kobe wore them or not. The MC flyknit was executed the best on the shoe. When you think about it there's elements of every shoe after it released. Which kinda justifies the name.
This.

Best execution of flyknit. Best heel overlay. Best tongue design. Volt, purple, red speckling on the midsole. Oh my god, it even has a watermark. Gorgeous.

I've said it before, but give me the MPs and Details and I'm good.

Last edited:
Kinda want the Christmas joints now, the multicolor sole is growing on me because of the new multicolor option that was just released....good job whoever is running the marketing department for Nike

Kinda want the Christmas joints now, the multicolor sole is growing on me because of the new multicolor option that was just released....good job whoever is running the marketing department for Nike
So just because Nike threw on the multi outsole (which almost everyone hates) on the Mamba Moments, you like them now? If they used just a purple outsole, everyone would still hate the multi outsole. 

Back
Top Bottom