THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For real though when I have these in hand, I may return them if nike cheaped out and didn't give us a high quality feeling shoe. $275 ain't no joke.

I just watched an unboxing video on the xmas, that multi sole is a complete travesty. 
sick.gif

For real though when I have these in hand, I may return them if nike cheaped out and didn't give us a high quality feeling shoe. $275 ain't no joke.
the other 2 felt great, and my CW2 who buys a lot of cowboy boots actually complimented the quality of leather on the mids so I have high hopes, still not sure on the spikes but feel confident about quality, plus it doesn't have that unfinished back like the Jake's, these have lowered my love for the Jake's hopefully the blacks are more like the Vipers and less like the Jakes

I wouldn't be surprised if you could eventually find the red EXT highs for under retail off of eBay or something, like the other EXTs. $275 retail is just way overpriced.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could eventually find the red EXT highs for under retail off of eBay or something, like the other EXTs. $275 retail is just way overpriced.

yeah i did get the blk/gum EXT off JJ for like $20 off box :nerd:

I see they used my Nickname for the Vipers on this voters poll, KoBeezy. Is that what the KoBeezy stands for here the Vipers. Just playing, but nah really.

First Yeezy themed shoe that is still available. Usually anything with a Yeezy theme sells out pretty much. I figured since these are pretty much all 

R'O'd out they would be gone Quicks. Everyone waiting for the "Legend" IXs.

I see they used my Nickname for the Vipers on this voters poll, KoBeezy. Is that what the KoBeezy stands for here the Vipers. Just playing, but nah really.
The poll might be referring to the Black/Crimson EMs. I never saw the Yeezy connection on that colorway though.

I like that the WTK 9s aren't as crazy as some of the other What The shoes. Not sure if I'll cop, but they seem cool in the pics so far.

"yeezy themed"

come on man he wasn't even the first to do all red sneakers and these aren't even all red. 

I know it's not the first Red shoe, and yess it is not all Red, but I just went with that nick name cuase it was Influenced by the Y2 R'O's.

First shoe influenced by the Y2 R'O with the Triangular pyramids.

Also not sure how I feel about the WTK, really tame. They'll still get eaten up bc of the name and the fact that it's the only white MC outside of the HTM. Tough to justify $275 retail though.

Also not sure how I feel about the WTK, really tame. They'll still get eaten up bc of the name and the fact that it's the only white MC outside of the HTM. Tough to justify $275 retail though.
where did you see 275 for the WTK?

Yeah it does have the little pokeys. I hadn't noticed because I didn't take a closer look- dominantly one color shoes just aren't interesting to me, unless they're work boots.

Last edited:
where did you see 275 for the WTK?
I think they'll probably be $250 like the two NRG highs cuz I assume they'll come with a Premium tag. $275 would be BS, but I wouldn't be shocked either.

Back
Top Bottom