THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm ready to pay reseller prices on those WTKs. Been a while since I could say that on any new release.

Last edited:
Impossible to obtain....bots gonna eat 'em up........QUIT!!!!

laugh.gif

These lames don't run it anymore.  Have faith!! Nike is just as annoyed with these clowns as we are, I promise you.  

Resellers provide me a service in this sneaker climate. I'll spend the extra $. Let them stand and wait for raffles, deal with the crowds, wake up early ect. That's how I look at it now. There's no way around the hype and dealing with em. Unless you have a great connect.

After the new pics I like them but I'm also disappointed. These could have been the best WT sneaker ever if they took the FK from all the other 9s and patched them together IMO.
This right here!

The 9 (high) has been my fav new design released this year, but only a few CW screamed out to me. Was hoping this would be better... however this will looking amazing in the summer with a fresh white tee/vest 
smokin.gif

If i get them i get them, if i dont.... no biggy, on to the next one

Love these WTK! But won't pay reseller prices....I say that now... =(  Watch me cave in the end. *sigh*

I'm gonna try and sit back in the shadows, that post dang near gave me a migraine.

I hope everyone who wants them gets them for RETAIL. 

"The KOBE 9 Elite What The  will be available globally at nike.com  and select retail locations beginning Jan. 10, 2015." 

Have faith.   

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom