THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea I think I'm gonna pass and remove em from my cart. So I'm letting a sz 10.5 go, so refresh until available.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shout out to @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  for the heads up!

Welp.....that was easy 
roll.gif

Ther still available I see just re-added sz 10.5 and 11 into my cart, but I removed em right away.

Debating whether to check out or remove em. I'm sending my Vipers back to NDC in the morning but dont know if I want these or WTK. I like that the X-Mas's look a lilttle Infrared.
I personally don't like either design enough for $200+, but I'd much rather get the xmas pair over the WTK. The xmas pair may have an odd outsole but it looks reasonable. The WTK just looks odd all around, and costs $50 more for the hype built around "What The" editions.

They're Xmas shoes, did people think they weren't going to sell out fast regardless? Not to mention KB24.com has a very small supply they sell.

Think I'm still gonna poke my head in at FTL and try to get a pair in hand first....REALLY want to wear them asap

Last edited:
I was just messin around. I wasn't being serious and butt hurt or anything lol. But thanxs good looking out yo.

I think I will try in the AM for these if I wake up in time. If I strikeout I will go check me out in store

Back
Top Bottom