THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Not a big fan of the 9 lows, I believe it'll look good to me with certain colors, the new CW though is 
nthat.gif

whew! money saved! probably end up with a few CWs, but there's no way i end up going ham like i did with the 8s.

You say that now ...... Mwahahahaha Ahahaha :lol:

I have a feeling we will all go broke again this year haha

Last edited:
from 1st pics the only thing that really bothers me is the shape of the heel area something about it looks off... maybe too bulky idk lol

is there going to by a flyknit low? dang those EM lows remind me of the 7's
sick.gif
:x:x:x:x
With how Early they began development on a New Sneaker, the Latest Edition is Almost Always equally influenced by the Edition 2 seasons prior as they are influenced by the Predecessor.

Example: The 8's hadn't even released yet, by the time they'd began working on the 9's about Spring 2012. So you can see how the 7's could have some influence... atleast early on.

I'm not really a fan of the 7's myself, but these look promising. We need more pics ASAP. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I bet you guys nike is going to make a "Carbon fiber" CW of the 9 Seems to be the theme of this year w/ the cf xx8's lebron's, flightposites, and the AF1's just my guess

Words can not express how anxious I'm getting for these.... And then the xx9.... I'm done expressing my excitement now for a few minutes

They'll be on Both from the looks of it.

And those Lines are supposed to be his Achilles "STITCHES"
This I know, but I swear I thought I heard something said that those lines were put on the shoe before the injury?  I'm probably wrong about that but eh...  I like the addition of them regardless and how they represent the injury -- more so on the highs though

Last edited:
I wonder if the different colorways of the high will be the aspects of a masterpiece, I mean, we already have perspective. What is next Composition, Presentation, IDK just guessing.

They'll be on Both from the looks of it.

And those Lines are supposed to be his Achilles "STITCHES"
This I know, but I swear I thought I heard something said that those lines were put on the shoe before the injury?  I'm probably wrong about that but eh...  I like the addition of them regardless and how they represent the injury -- more so on the highs though
I think that's one of the few minor cosmetic changes that they decided to make after the injury happened. I think Avar said something about that during the Twitter session he did through NikeBasketball.

9 lows are ok. I stopped reading this thread and just checked for pics , but I think it's dope and creative about the Achilles stitches on the back. The new high colorway is so dope though. I hope those sit.

Back
Top Bottom