THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think there is a lot of potential.. I hope the heel cup gets some solid colors... Looks like it's translucent in pics

Those lows are horrible in that picture :rofl:

Can't wait to double up :stoneface:

Those elites :nthat:

Can't wait to miss cause it's TLO :stoneface:

Just noticed the heel cup comes up pretty high in the back and around to the sides by the looks if the pic. Hope that is not an issue with rubbing in the back of the tendon area.

And_here_we_go.gif

Bruh I was expecting the lows to be hot garbage like the 8s but they actually look pretty nice. Well done Nike :smile:

I'm gonna miss the heel clip that they have been using for years.
? It's still there just has two added areas of cf support that extend further out on the sides

Once design are added to the EM they may be the main 9 I go after they look heat and really like EM

Last edited:
Kobe got it from Kill Bill 2

Kobe's logo was also inspired by the samurai makers logo in the film.
View media item 758914

It is also where the Bruce Lee inspired Kobe V came from because the main protagonist in the film wore a yellow jumpsuit like Bruce Lee did in his old film.

beatrix kiddo the black mamba :smokin so that kobe line finally get bruce lee colorway again :nerd:

Last edited:
damn all those chinese always get early release nike shoes straight from factory :smh:

SKU Code for kobe 9 low EM
iOs3SHwcAhArI.jpg

I'm gonna miss the heel clip that they have been using for years.
? It's still there just has two added areas of cf support that extend further out on the sides

Once design are added to the EM they may be the main 9 I go after they look heat and really like EM

Not the same as it doesn't wrap high around the heel cup. It's integrated into the midsole I don't know how effective it'll be. There might be heel slip issue in these. The wider backside improves stability though. Reminds me of the VII in that regard.

Not the same as it doesn't wrap high around the heel cup. It's integrated into the midsole I don't know how effective it'll be. There might be heel slip issue in these. The wider backside improves stability though. Reminds me of the VII in that regard.
I think we might be seeing two different things or I'm not understanding you. There is a traditional heel piece in the back of the shoe that looks to be either translucent or matching yellow. That piece looks like an enlarged heel piece from the five and has the story telling stitches on it where traditionally the kobe sig logo was placed... Then there is the extension of the two CF plates that comes further down the side of the foot than anything seen on previous models...

I get what you're saying as it looks to be similar to the Vs, which I wasn't thinking about. I meant the heel clip style like the IV, VI, VII and VIII. The heel cup piece with the stitches looks like patent leather or vinyl to me lol.

I get what you're saying as it looks to be similar to the Vs, which I wasn't thinking about. I meant the heel clip style like the IV, VI, VII and VIII. The heel cup piece with the stitches looks like patent leather or vinyl to me lol.
Right yeah it definitely takes design cue from the V rather that that of the ones you mentioned. It looks to be a beast as far as stability.. Like I said my only and primary concern is ... Does it come up TOO HIGH in the back... Otherwise these look like they will be phenomenal... Can't wait to get em on my feet!!!

Back
Top Bottom