THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those lows make me want to sell all my 8s, I'm still very skeptical on that traction pattern.

Yep lows are a GO. Lets hope the do a masterpiece type of 9 on the low

If the mids come out close to the all black sample, I think favor them over the lows. Hi's are a must!! Honestly, might pass on both mids and lows and only cop Hi's.

If the mids come out close to the all black sample, I think favor them over the lows. Hi's are a must!! Honestly, might pass on both mids and lows and only cop Hi's.
I don't think there is a mid. and if there is, it will be flyknit.

Pretty sure they said 2 flyknit models and an EM low.

This I know, but I swear I thought I heard something said that those lines were put on the shoe before the injury?  I'm probably wrong about that but eh...  I like the addition of them regardless and how they represent the injury -- more so on the highs though
Yea, I don't mind them, but I'd rather them be on the High's ONLY.

I feel like they've done too much trying to squeeze them into the Back of the Lows... they had to extend the Heel too far up and it just looks awkward.

The Low's would've been much better with the Shuzoku Logo on Back OR the Kobe Signature if they want to give some distance from the 8's.

Not feelin the lows looks like every other kobe shoe imo. the high is decent its a much neefed change, I wonder if you took a sissors to the hi would the flyknit unravel? Theres gotta be a seem at some point in the ankle area...

Haha all the shoe websites are just now posting about the new CW's. They must have people read these type of threads.

Yeah I don't think there will be any mids at all. The wear test sample was supposed to be of the EM lows, which are the yellow pair that leaked today. Seems like they just lowered the cut of the shoe by shaping it more around the ball of the ankle, like some of the previous lows among other changes. I think the only version left that we've yet to see are the Elite flyknit lows.

Last edited:
I think im gonna make these myself if they don't drop take matters into my own hands if i have to!

Yeah I don't think there will be any mids at all. The wear test sample was supposed to be of the EM lows, which are the yellow pair that leaked today. Seems like they just lowered the cut of the shoe by shaping it more around the ball of the ankle, like some of the previous lows among other changes. I think the only version left that we've yet to see are the Elite flyknit lows.

This. The initial low sample had ankle padding. They simply removed that as most of us expected them to.

I actually liked it though, but the final lows aren't bad at all. Looking forward to the Flyknit version.

Looking at the back view of the lowsthey could have had room to put a heel cup there instead of thos lines.... Could've upped the performance value.

Someone stated the IX low looks no different than previous Kobe models. I disagree. Except the EM, which was used on the 8, I don't see anything on the 9 that reminds me of previous models.

Glad to finally see another colorway of the highs. Was slowly talking myself into getting the masterpieces cuz I loved the model but hate the colorway. That all blue is flames tho and will be copped for sure. Love the low too. Now just needa see pics of the ASG

If people are going back far enough to see and quote the elites folded as lows you should read that they aren't the lows at all.

Also, the EMs do look a lot like previous models, but what do you expect? It's a more refined model. They can only do so much with a lowtop designed to be that low to the ground.

Crusaders, venomenons, 9 lows all look like the same ballpark. They'll do different colorways and you all will be ******** your pants because you want a color named after a plant or something weird.

not really feeling the lows from these pics...really need to see in person. That new CW of the high's are really nice though

Those lows look incredible. Not even gonna front. Nike did a great job following the 8s.

On the other hand it seems like I'll only have to grab one of the flyknit models. I have fallen in love with the masterpiece and seeing that blue colorway only reassures me.....

But those lows :smokin

Back
Top Bottom