THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Now: "I'm not sure I like them" or "They remind me of the______"  or "Not sure the heel cup is substantial" in a few months everybody will be saying "OMG they look better in person"....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sir-sneakerton  

What is the B on the tongue for?  B-Grades?
Are you purposely posting this over and over again if so why? I'm sure if so robe has the answer hey will tell you
I'm not posting it over and over again.... I posted this once.
eyes.gif

Once Nike drops those HQ pics of the Lows, the floodgates will open lol. Saving judgement until that happens. I liike the shape but idk the ventilation holes in upper im not liking.

I don't think the black area on the side of midsole is carbon fiber like the Elites/sample below. It's like tpu plastic, it's gonna get scratched up bad.

So these are going to be the mids?
Nike-Kobe-9-Wear-Test-Sample-1.jpg

Originally Posted by sir-sneakerton  

I'm not posting it over and over again.... I posted this once.
eyes.gif

My bad, I'm sorry, I'm in mobile and it was showing up between every other post now it's not but doing other crazy things don't know what going on. I apologize
It's alright man I understand

IX low EM

And one NEW colourway
HELL TO THE MUTHAEFFIN YEA!!!!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

That's the kind of LOW I was talking about! I had my doubts, but I knew there was No Way they'd pass off that BS "Mid" as an actual Kobe Low.

And that new Blue colorway of the High-Top just might be better than the Master P's.

Only thing I'll have to get used to is the Heel... it's about a Half-Inch TOO HIGH, and I think it's bc of those 9 Stitches they just had to fit in. 

I hope to see a Low Top FlyKnit... even if it's labeled "Elite." 

STILL. Very Pleased w/ the Developments. 

Yo, @Crazy EBW  Thanks for the Page to the BatCave, bruh! Lol

Those Yellow Kobe 9's are ridiculous. Was going to do a Kobe 8 iD with those similar colorways but now I don't have to bother. I can't wait. 
nthat.gif

Kobe said those red lines will be on every single high CW.  Will it be that way for the lows too? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom