THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea I agree, when I wear my highs I get nothing but stares and head turns.  Last weekend an older lady stopped me and told me cool shoes and asked me how much they cost.  While another older lady I work with said they looked like boxing shoes and thats why she loves them.  

Yep people that aren't into sneakers think different stuff is cool!

brave blues I ordered through champs stock locate got cancelled. Sucks. Still on the hunt for a 9.5

Friend works at footlocker and sent me this pic. He's gonna try to secure me an 11. With the crappy Canadian dollar it doesn't even make sense to try on NDC I rsther pay Canadian retail ($350 cad including tax, $292 USD at the moment)

View media item 1353613

Ummmm ... people appreciating the Highs more is because obviously... they released more highs than lows

We get 3 freaking GRs of lows ....3!

not including HTMs and MC ID where people around the world can actually have it.

Imagine if WTK9, BHM and Xmas were lows

Called more than half a dozen HoHs and all sizes are raffled off.
ohwell.gif
where you located?

I am still team theshoesaretoodamnhigh
nerd.gif
Ummmm ... people appreciating the Highs more is because obviously... they released more highs than lows

We get 3 freaking GRs of lows ....3!

not including HTMs and MC ID where people around the world can actually have it.

Imagine if WTK9, BHM and Xmas were lows
Well said and I agree 100%

Highs are pure dumpster juice and to damn high.The colorways were cool tho.A mid wouldve been best,more appreciated and def wouldve sold more.Its cool they switched it up but the 8s will be the king forever imo.The X are a huge step backwards and I dont even want to talk about the X highs lol.

GONNA TRY MY LOCK ONLINE!!!!!!!  OR PAY $20 FOR A ATC SERVICE I GUESS. i like these more than the frag and frag sells for 8bill SHM
If you close to a Niketown it doesn't look like they are doing raffles so you might be able to cop there. 

Anybody wanting to get matchy matchy..... all of the new Rafa/Tennis gear on NDC would go great with the WTK.  There's also some new blue Tech pants that match the blue on the shoe.  Probably walk out looking like a highlighter but hey, I know some people wanna get down like that 
laugh.gif

How weird...I've never had anyone laugh at me. In fact, I've probably had more people say something positive about them, than I ever have with any other shoe. (And it has always been women since that matters to some of the fashion experts in here)
Could not agree with your more. Nothing but compliments and questions. Plus they are as comfortable as it gets.

I feel bad for folks that don't rock them because of what they think someone might think about them. oh well.

How weird...I've never had anyone laugh at me. In fact, I've probably had more people say something positive about them, than I ever have with any other shoe. (And it has always been women since that matters to some of the fashion experts in here)
Just because you didn't see em doesn't mean they werent laughing. Just sayin. To me its like having 2 kids. Love em both for what they are

uhhhhh....what?? 
roll.gif

How in the world does that analogy make sense? 
mean.gif
I laughed at this too 
laugh.gif
  I think what he's getting at is something like if your taller son (the IX highs) is more athletic and your shorter son (IX lows) gets better grades, it doesn't matter, you love both kids for what they are -- am I right @indianabones  ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope YOU are right because I'm taking it as this dude is saying that a parent not really liking their kid, but has to because it's THEIR kid.....is related to the dislike for this shoe 
roll.gif

Try calling the FTL HOH on canal street in New Orleans and see if they still have some.
I will, good look, thats my old neck of the woods too. could probably get my in-laws to grab if they have themthem

Edit: they have a 8.5 if anyone is looking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom