THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I recently got 2 pairs of NBA socks from FTL for free with those VIP rewards ... man best hoop socks ive played in

Managed to add a size to cart just now. They didn't sell out?

Gonna leave it there for another half hour as I'm gonna check the mall quick here in Toronto.

I still like my details best, but I am excited about my easy pickup today.
Two of the best Elites IMO.
pimp.gif

I recently got 2 pairs of NBA socks from FTL for free with those VIP rewards ... man best hoop socks ive played in
My fave hoop socks too.  Love elites, but the thick nba socks have been great.  Used to double sock but now just go with one pair of these

Bron has played heavy minutes in the past 4 finals

...kobe hasn't played in the past 4 playoffs.

If he ain't rested enough at this point, then he's pretty much done.

You don't seem to get it.

It's not from one particular year. It's from years of accumulated play. The same as Lebron.

And as you get older it's harder for your body to recuperate. He's not 26.

Bron has played heavy minutes in the past 4 finals

...kobe hasn't played in the past 4 playoffs.

If he ain't rested enough at this point, then he's pretty much done.

It wasn't 4 years, he played in the playoffs 2011-2012. So that means he missed playing in the playoffs the previous 2 seasons. And when he was Lebron's age he wasn't needing to take nights off. Kobe is now 36 so it's a silly comparison. He still got the Lakers into the playoffs before blowing out his achilles in 2012-2013.

Last edited:
Exactly Kobe is 19 plus yrs in and has played a ton of minutes, imagine if he played for a coach who rested him like Pop did.  Also add in all the USA teams and he deserves some time off.  He is not trying to extend his career. 

Wanted to ask the NT brethren if anyone knows someone that can convert the elite highs to a smaller size. Has anyone seen or heard of that being done by anyone? Maybe taking a pair of kids highs for the sole and cutting/sewing a true Elite upper onto them? The kids version sucks and a girl's feet are too small for the smallest men's size.

Wish the upper of the WTKs would have looked more like the UConn PE.  I thought it was going to when they mentioned the chlorine blue, of course its a different shade of blue.  I guess it was just wishful thinking on my end.

Nike%20Kobe%209%20Elite%20UCONN.jpeg

that uconn PE is a sickkkkk shoe!

does anyone know where to get NBA socks at a discounted price? Wanna try something different than Elite socks for ball

Wanted to ask the NT brethren if anyone knows someone that can convert the elite highs to a smaller size. Has anyone seen or heard of that being done by anyone? Maybe taking a pair of kids highs for the sole and cutting/sewing a true Elite upper onto them? The kids version sucks and a girl's feet are too small for the smallest men's size.
If you can somewhat fit into the smallest mens size, you could try adding a lebron 11 insole. it kills some deadspace.  i never seen what you are asking, that sounds like a really expensive custom,  with the price tag on these already...ouch 

You can find those nba socks for under retail on eBay. Also I saw the bhm socks on there too and like every auction was like $20+ with a bunch of bids. Everyone is after them lol

I wish on release day we would see way more pics of people putting them on feet instead of just a pic showing they got them. Wear your kicks people

I wear mine, but I rarely wear them the same day I get them.  The on feets trickle in as time goes on, I will wear mine on Wednesday for my bday and I will be sure to take a pic.  

Back
Top Bottom