THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Gf just texted me with the shipping confirmation. Talking about she's going to keep them until my birthday. :stoneface: :stoneface:

seriously bro. It seems like there's a ton on 11s for sale but 9.5 is scarce... I hope I dont get them in hand and want a second pair
mean.gif
seems like most MP owners have that backup pair.
laugh.gif
If I stumble across a DS pair at a shoe show maybe ill scoop up a keepsake but that would be the only way.

I just find it weird... When I ordered the brave blues, my size disappeared off the website. After they got cancelled, my size popped up again a couple of days later. I would have tried again, but it takes forever to get my money refunded. 
exact same thing happened to me there on brave blues, been almost 2 weeks, no refund yet...

Anyone have on feet pics without having tucked their jeans into the shoes? Every pic I see here and on Instagram, dudes stuff their pants in the shoes (which is fine, just not my style.)

Nice that so many people are able to grab the masterpiece in recent time.

Seems like  eBay is "flooded" with size 11.

I really hope that a 12 1/2 or 13 pops up, but I don't believe it  
nerd.gif

Can someone explain to me from a business sense why Beethovens were so limited? Crimsons, Easters, and so many other CWs were stuck on NDC for months and months.

I missed out on the Beets and now the 10s are coming and I'm extra salty

I just don't get why when there is such high demand, why Nike wouldn't want to make more money by releasing adequate supply to meet demand

Off topic, sorry

Back
Top Bottom