THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dam I need to get into that group. That's the best deal for a size 13 I have seen. I always take "tried on" with a grain of salt but for 240 for ASG they gotta have some good deals out there. I honestly wouldn't buy the ASG though. For some reason I was never a fan.

Nike, why in the world did you only release 3 elite lows.
I think they were trying to push the ID's this year. Was hoping for a Blk/Gld CW but obviously I could have ID'ed a pair. Also it was all about the MC Id and MM. Not a big fan of MC but im fine with it cuz a lot of people loved it. I had the opportunity to order a pair but I didn't want one.

Dam I need to get into that group. That's the best deal for a size 13 I have seen. I always take "tried on" with a grain of salt but for 240 for ASG they gotta have some good deals out there. I honestly wouldn't buy the ASG though. For some reason I was never a fan.
I am still waiting approval to get into that FB group. Guess the admin dont check it very often.

Driving home yesterday saw a dude walking here in downtown Austin rocking the Showtimes. First elite high ive seen on someone else besides myself in awhile.

Driving home yesterday saw a dude walking here in downtown Austin rocking the Showtimes. First elite high ive seen on someone else besides myself in awhile.

I live in Austin as well, I was playing ball the other night at a gym I go to and this kid was rocking the Christmas 9s. They def pop on court.

Quick lace-swap because the original was too short, was going to replace with blue laces but couldn't find the exact shade so I went with black but I think it actually looks better with black.

View media item 1374053

Gtgmorgan and calebgzls101 we need to get together and ball sometime. I live in SA
I'm actually pretty bad at BBall. I love to play but I'm terrible. I am in SA on drill weekends at Lackland though.

I played Lacrosse growing up so my skills on the court are lacking.

Back
Top Bottom