THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Also, after finally getting a pair of lows I love them just as much as the highs.

Highs will always be a more memorable standout design and the Flyknit is used perfectly for the collar but dang the lows are cleannnn.

I won't use this for balling, but I found the later releases to be roomier.  First high I got was the Legacies and those fit a lil tight originally, but the Xmas and BHM's fit perfectly out the box for me.  I will give the 12.5 a shot and hopefully they fit fine for casual wear 

Well someone paid Dank to convert a pair of masterpieces into lows. They look pretty sick IMO. I couldn't do it but still.

Well someone paid Dank to convert a pair of masterpieces into lows. They look pretty sick IMO. I couldn't do it but still.
look crazy.. before i saw the pic i wouldnt have ever considered it the slightest bit, now i thought about it but i still wouldnt

mean.gif
 So much better as a high.

I know I'm late to the party but I'm really feelin the Kobe 9's- especially the lows. Can anyone help me with where to cop a few pairs other than ebay? All help is appreciated!!

anybody insoles feel like spikes on the bottom of their feet?

what are you guys solution?
Man I feel you on that. The Details and a pair of my MC's felt like porcupines were in them. I had to take a dremel and sand the insoles down. It was a little messy at first , but now they are smooth. All my other 9's feel okay after you wear them. Those 2 inserts must of had a different moding or something!!

Got a dude willing to sale me DS Details for $300, I think I can do better. Got the Gumbos for 275 so I am looking for the same for the Details.

Back
Top Bottom