THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Received my BHMs on Monday and they were pretty scratched up from the heel.  Contacted Nike through chat and got 15% coupon.  It'll do.  I'll probably use these for ball and pickup another pair on a restock or from overseas.

I think they were trying to push the ID's this year. Was hoping for a Blk/Gld CW but obviously I could have ID'ed a pair. Also it was all about the MC Id and MM. Not a big fan of MC but im fine with it cuz a lot of people loved it. I had the opportunity to order a pair but I didn't want one.
I felt the id quality was very nice. Basically gr

Dam I need to get into that group. That's the best deal for a size 13 I have seen. I always take "tried on" with a grain of salt but for 240 for ASG they gotta have some good deals out there. I honestly wouldn't buy the ASG though. For some reason I was never a fan.

$240 for size 13 gumbos where?? I NEED

The worst part about buying shoes is waiting for them to ship. I miss the good old days when you could go into a store and try them on and buy. I'm 27 and I feel like an old man these days. I'm waiting on 3 pairs of highs to come in so I can figure out my fit for he Anderson Silva fight. Lol.

BHMs just arrived from SNS. Wow, 2 day delivery from the UK even though it said 8-10 working days. Impressive!

Still waiting for my BHMs from BounceWear, still haven't gotten any update in the tracking.

You get hit with customs?
None
smokin.gif
Total before shipping was $197.

Nice choice of pants to rock with them, but I would've went with the tuck rule for these. Well, for the Elites period. They still look good covered, though.

Back
Top Bottom