THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Any1 know if they ever released the BHM KOBE shirt??.....looked on NDC but its the only 1 not up for sale

I know this is the 9 thread!But I'm curious,how we feeling about the Xs.Think I might get 1 color and the ASGs.You guys liking the ASG X?
I like the shoe but they don't really separate themselves like the 9 did!

Any1 know if they ever released the BHM KOBE shirt??.....looked on NDC but its the only 1 not up for sale

They did, the salesperson showed me a pair when I bought my BHM there. He actually brought me everything that came with it including the hat and socks too.

Received my BHMs on Monday and they were pretty scratched up from the heel.  Contacted Nike through chat and got 15% coupon.  It'll do.  I'll probably use these for ball and pickup another pair on a restock or from overseas.
Do they have to be from NDC to get a coupon code from them?

my chat with a reo today said that the socks havent been available to purchase yet, assuming the same for the rest of the gear online

Received my BHMs on Monday and they were pretty scratched up from the heel.  Contacted Nike through chat and got 15% coupon.  It'll do.  I'll probably use these for ball and pickup another pair on a restock or from overseas.
Do they have to be from NDC to get a coupon code from them?
You enter your order number before you start the chat so yes you would need to have ordered from them.  Otherwise, they will likely tell you to deal with the retailer you bought them from.

my chat with a reo today said that the socks havent been available to purchase yet, assuming the same for the rest of the gear online
I also asked about the socks and they said they had no information on a release date for them.  They will be dropping the NSW BHM collection tomorrow morning, so there may be a chance they drop then. 

You don't have to enter your order number. Click a different category or topic on the chat, so you don't need to enter it

Last edited:
You don't have to enter your order number. Click a different category or topic on the chat, so you don't need to enter it
I should have been more clear when I replied.  The order number is not necessary to proceed with chat.  But to get a coupon code you would need to have ordered through them, which would require an order number.  Too much chemistry and physics on the mind for me to function right now. 
ohwell.gif

Been wearing my 9's for awhile now, and they've developed major squeaking, or at least the lunarlon midsole anyways.
Literally sound like rubber rainboots or something when i walk around; so i've been rocking them without the lunarlon
Anyway to get rid of this?

Been wearing my 9's for awhile now, and they've developed major squeaking, or at least the lunarlon midsole anyways.

Literally sound like rubber rainboots or something when i walk around; so i've been rocking them without the lunarlon

Anyway to get rid of this?

Put baby powder under the inserts

New report is after surgery Kobe will be out 9 months. Tough break. Hope mamba heals up and can go out strong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom