THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
great news 
smokin.gif

The traction durability is my main qualm when it comes to the price point on these...  

I'll only use them indoors, but I'm just hoping I won't eat through it too quickly

I'm not worried about traction wearing down, more about slippage :x

I've been spoiled with XX8 traction all year :smh:

Mira Mesa in the building! Thought you were anti-NT hahahah jk!

I have FK trainers in a 9.5 and FK chukkas in a 10 (which is my true size). If you're going to use the Kobe IX's on court, I'd suggest to go for a size 10.

HOPE I CAN GET THAT SIZE 10 NEXT WEEK.

Ya'll think these will fit TTS? Don't have many Flyknit sneakers in the stash.

Dunno if its been posted before but the first 5 mins of the video is about the Kobe 9's/ Nick Young gives his feedback on them and how ppl were going crazy when he wore them.

Also has Paul George's and Derozen's insight on them.

Haven't seen that yet. George Kiel is a true cornball but good videos nonetheless from those guys.

Not sure if this was posted but here's a pic of the MP's with the box
My size 
pimp.gif
 looking good

The suspense... 
sick.gif

Can't this Sat. be the 8th?
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

Dunno if its been posted before but the first 5 mins of the video is about the Kobe 9's/ Nick Young gives his feedback on them and how ppl were going crazy when he wore them.

Also has Paul George's and Derozen's insight on them.

So they are making these IDs 
pimp.gif

Just ordered the anthracite 9 shorts . In the last 24 hours I have become determined to get ASG.... Dunno what happened but they really bit me hard

Actually, I kind of know what happened.... Just sold a pair of my mister freedom engineer boots for a little under a grand and got some money to throw at a couple pair if these now.... Haha :smile:

Last edited:
Maybe... But I can also see young being told to drop that line in there... I know nothing official but since it's looking like we won't see FK lows it may open a lot more doors for the highs. Either way I'm chomping at the bit for these things and can't wait to get em and hit the court.... Gonna be so disappointed if they don't just completely floor me like the xx8 did on the first run.. To bad they didn't throw flight plate underneath that lunar foam haha...

Well that's what I said the other day, the players have a players on ID system they can use this season and that's more than likely what he was talking about IMO.

Sure, it could be either way, but thats what I took it as.

Mira Mesa in the building! Thought you were anti-NT hahahah jk!

I have FK trainers in a 9.5 and FK chukkas in a 10 (which is my true size). If you're going to use the Kobe IX's on court, I'd suggest to go for a size 10.

HOPE I CAN GET THAT SIZE 10 NEXT WEEK.

Nah I'm not anti-NT I'm just pro SC but I have love for the sneaker community in general. Good luck coppin your pair!

My local HOH is getting around 44 pairs of Masterpieces. They all should have their shipping manifests for the masterpieces. Had it on there since last week...

:D

That's a lot of pairs :D

Wait is this sarcasm? Or is 44 pairs really considered plenty? That sounds like a really small number to me.

Bare with me, I don't really go after limited release shoes anymore and these Kobe9s are the only one that's peaked my interest in maybe 4-5 years and I hate it that it had to be limited in any shape or form at all. Never really paid attention to how many pair or preludes or Yeezys were made or how many each stores got in comparison but 44 pairs still sounds really small to me.

44 is pretty low. That's 44 for the FSR. That's maybe 2 to 3 in each size.

If they release other places in those numbers that's a lot. If it's HOH only then that's a small amount. Meteorology was 1 size per store around me but a lot of places had them. They weren't hard to get at all.

Here's hoping footlocker gets them. If it's HOH only I'm pretty screwed knowing the whole ndc bot and EL scene.

If they release other places in those numbers that's a lot. If it's HOH only then that's a small amount. Meteorology was 1 size per store around me but a lot of places had them. They weren't hard to get at all.

Yea I was going to say this. The meteorology was released in 1-2 FSR around my area but there are at least 7-8 footlockers within a hour range of me and all of em got it so there was a lot of sitting pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom