THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So is a 14.
mean.gif
my man
laugh.gif

Don't worry, we'll get our big-*** pairs

sup fellas!...hey i just seen the kobe 9 in person "masterpiece" and i looked at the tag inside and right off the bat i see "made in Taiwan"....hells ya!.. ya know what that means.....QUALITY MATERIALS!...no more "made in china" as we all know there materials SUCK!.....so ya....that brought a smile to my face..lol

kobe 9 EM will prob be on nike id..

the flynits? very very very unlikely. and even if they do, prepare for some boring presets
My thought exactly. With the plain black/white and white/volt NRG pairs releasing, doesn't seem like they would make these iD-able.

kobe 9 EM will prob be on nike id..

the flynits? very very very unlikely. and even if they do, prepare for some boring presets
THis is the biggest hiccup I see... what is there to ID really.. unless they give a few different patterns and a limited amount of colors.......

wait a minute.... sounds like the Kobe 8....:smh:
but seriously, I agree with your statement

My local HOH is getting around 44 pairs of Masterpieces. They all should have their shipping manifests for the masterpieces. Had it on there since last week...
44 pairs to me sound like 3 cases of 12, case of 6, and a 14 and 15 sz. Just my thought though. So im guessing 8x3, 8.5x3, 9x3, 9.5x4, 10x4, 10.5x7, 11x7, 11.5x3, 12x4, 13x4, 14, 15

Back
Top Bottom