THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
thanks for the link.. i cant seem to find it whenever im on the site.

crazy to think that its actually cheaper to get shoes in Australia..

we go by uk sizing right?
Yeah I know only came up via google search odd their not dropping the masterpiece. We go by US size here. The price is kinda odd can't believe there gonna be roughly $40 cheaper compared to the us.

T minus 8 days....
I will proly catch hell for this but....
This is exactly the kind of excitement I had when anticipating the debut of the concord XI way back when I was a kid. Don't know if it will be a let down or not but it kind of reminds me of it with the commercial of jordan dunking on the crazy high rim and really being marketed. Also, at the time people either loved or hated the shoe because it was so different with the patent leather. Fast forward ~20 years and once again we have something way outside the box... Either way I'm really jazzed

^lol thats cool, I hope you get a pair.

I'm probably a little younger than you but I remember the XI being an immediate fan favorite.

It was like the world getting fly in uniformity. I looked down and saw a great pair of sneakers on my feet, and looked around and saw all the older kids and my favorite celebs with the same pair. Lol at my young age it made me feel like I was a part of a movement.

I really like the KB IX but I don't think any type of limited shoe could really capture that same feeling.

The last time I seen a shoe really flood the streets was the ToroIVs, and those were released in huge numbers.

sup fellas!...hey i just seen the kobe 9 in person "masterpiece" and i looked at the tag inside and right off the bat i see "made in Taiwan"....hells ya!.. ya know what that means.....QUALITY MATERIALS!...no more "made in china" as we all know there materials SUCK!.....so ya....that brought a smile to my face..lol

Taiwan all the way baby! Great observation!

Back
Top Bottom