THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Here's your official price points for the "Gumbo" ASG pack from Nike Release Calendar confirming what Heidi tweeted

Here's your official price points for the "Gumbo" ASG pack from Nike Release Calendar confirming what Heidi tweeted
Brons are climbing up there in price!!

On a similar note, anyone know what the price is gonna be for the lows?  I think I remember seeing $160 somewhere but I'm not sure....

Where are people getting the idea that there won't be flyknit lows? Only things I've seen or heard so far have said they're coming. Source?

Where are people getting the idea that there won't be flyknit lows? Only things I've seen or heard so far have said they're coming. Source?

Other than not seeing them yet, there's really no reason for us to doubt the information we've been given about there being a flyknit low.

Those MP's are dope.I would hate to see those in 13s and up tho.Way to long of a shoe lol.

Fly knit lows will probably be the last to release and be way at the end of the life cycle of this shoe

I'll be in Santa Monica for a little vacation next weekend. Anyone know off the top of their head how NT SM is going to release the MPs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom