THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Snag which ever one you can get. If you happen to get more than two, return the one you like the least. Just don't snag something that's not your size :rolleyes

yeah, I should be fine with the ASGs, I'm looking for something fairly plain- which the ASGs are. Especially if you compare them to last year's. I want to limit myself to 1 pair of highs and probably one low.

yeah, I should be fine with the ASGs, I'm looking for something fairly plain- which the ASGs are. Especially if you compare them to last year's. I want to limit myself to 1 pair of highs and probably one low.

Wish I could be that strong...

I'm looking forward to the MP, ASG, Detail and Precision so far...

4 x $225+... :x

Wish I could be that strong...

I'm looking forward to the MP, ASG, Detail and Precision so far...

4 x $225+... :x

I was never the type to get a ton of colorways really. First, I don't have the money and second, I want to keep a controlled rotation. 1 pair of highs will be good for me. As it is I don't have time to wear all my shoes- and I don't even have that much.

After getting the highs, I'll probably just wait and choose among the lows. IF the flyknit lows release, I'm passing on the EMs for sure. No point in getting the EMs if you got the 8s right? same banana.

I was never the type to get a ton of colorways really. First, I don't have the money and second, I want to keep a controlled rotation. 1 pair of highs will be good for me. As it is I don't have time to wear all my shoes- and I don't even have that much.

After getting the highs, I'll probably just wait and choose among the lows. IF the flyknit lows release, I'm passing on the EMs for sure. No point in getting the EMs if you got the 8s right? same banana.

True about the EMs and the 8s. I still have 7 or 8 colorways I haven't even worn yet.

And I thought I did well by only getting 14 pairs of 8s :smh:

My bank account wishes I had your outlook and self control :lol:

LOL just too many shoes I wanna try out throughout the year. Runners to Js etc. If I had more money I woulda had more.

First thing I'll do when I get ASGs or whatever colorway I get: shooting drills!
Need to test these out on the court! Super stoked.

Waiting to get these on the court too. Wanna see how they compare to my XX8s

Last edited:
Y'all please do me a big favor and keep sleeping on the perspective and details if you want to I pray I get them both. Please keep them out of your thoughts and only want MPS and all star

^^ Hard to keep them out of our thoughts when you bring them up.

Perspectives, Perspectives, Perspectives...

Details, Details, Details...

:lol:

Last edited:
for me, only the ASGs and Inspirations stand out. Those are seriously dope.

I might even go Inspiration > ASG

I will have to see them in person.

I preorder the ASG's yesterday. I couldn't take any chances especially when my area barley gets any Kobe's period. The ASG & the Detail are my favorite pair so far

I preorder the ASG's yesterday. I couldn't take any chances especially when my area barley gets any Kobe's period. The ASG & the Detail are my favorite pair so far
Yeah I preordered the MP yesterday. I will be on vacation and can't take any chances.

Sucks that USA release will be TLO. It was confirmed to me by Nike Store Europe that European release will not be TLO. Thank the lord....

Hey guys! long time lurker (and huge Nike fan) here!

I was wondering how I could possibly get a pair of these Kobe 9 Elites this weekend in Boston? I've called all the local expressions/HoH/FootLockers and no one has any idea WTF is going on. Our local NikeTown is closed for renovation until late Spring 2014. 

Am I stuck rolling the dice and trying to get them online?

Welcome to NT
the best thing I can say keep calling your local stores, lately the stores been late on what they are doing

Hey guys! long time lurker (and huge Nike fan) here!

I was wondering how I could possibly get a pair of these Kobe 9 Elites this weekend in Boston? I've called all the local expressions/HoH/FootLockers and no one has any idea WTF is going on. Our local NikeTown is closed for renovation until late Spring 2014. 

Am I stuck rolling the dice and trying to get them online?
u might want to look into a ATC service bro it will give u a better chance of not striking out...because from the info i heard the MP will be apart of the prelude pack...so you know what that means 
sick.gif

same here, long time lurker, slowly but finally getting into posting. hoping that i can offer some insightful post like some of the long time posters here, if fit is like most flyknit i have combined with my favorite jordan xx8 i think my wife would hate me for buying two. haha right now its between the MP or ASG if i even have a shot at them for retail, at the 200+ mark i wouldnt want to think bout going reseller prices!

would love for them to make an yellow/orange or a subtle white like some of the flyknite racers if anyone is familiar with them.

1 week guys.

I put money aside specifically for these so it's not really an issue. I just wanna see in person. They'll be super easy to return or flip for retail if I don't like them

Yup, that price is something I just can't get on. I haven't paid retail for a while and I don't see that ending soon.

Back
Top Bottom