THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So you mean to tell me if you were an employee there you shouldnt have an opportunity to purchase the shoes? Some will be hypebeast and others won't !

NOPE. Practically all businesses that sponsor a contest or sweepstakes does not allow their employees to enter.

Damn, so only 10 HOH locations (none of which are in my area unless I want to make an 8 hour drive just to enter raffles—i don't plan to) and TLO online.

Would Nike Retail stores be getting them? I still have a shot if that is the case.

It makes no sense to have a HUGE marketing campaign for a shoe that's almost impossible to get.
This. Completely caught me off guard. Glad I at least have one pair iof the masterpiece for sure but was honestly expecting the gr/limited GR for this given the advertising for it .

Is there even going to be a legitimate GR for any Elite colorways? Or is every damn color going to be impossible to obtain? SMH

Damn I'm glad I didn't want the masterpieces from day one. Definitely should be way more stores getting the ASG. :smile:  

Also, I still think the MP's will be easier to get than the prelude's. Not because of availability because it's the same, but because of demand. It's a new model that isn't exactly loved by everyone. Prelude's were crazy because is was another chance at an old model that won't be back for a while if ever.
Haha, sure man. Whatever helps you sleep at night

heads at nike must really have a fetish for people going mad and struggling to get shoes remind me of that one south park episode. they must get off on this **** smh

Wanted to see these in person before I made a final judgement on them, thanks I Nike I will probably be on the fence until the start of next NBA season

Haha, sure man. Whatever helps you sleep at night
I don't know what that's supposed to mean or why it was funny. I don't like the Masterpiece colorway, just my opinion, never did and was never going after them. The Maestro's will definitely be at more stores, maybe not many more, but the all star pack has never been prelude numbers like that.

Back
Top Bottom