THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hopefully I can use my birthday coupon I got in the mail on these. $200 is better than $225.

Spent about $1800 on the 8s last year for 13 pairs so that'll only amount to about 5 of the IXs. Only want the MPs and ASGs right now though.

Last edited:
So you guys that have an issue with the price tag like myself which pair are you going for? I plan on TRYING to cop either the Masterpiece or Allstar joints, but can't decide on which one, definitely not copping both even though I would like to.

Kill myself.

He copy and pasted this off Glenn Becks website lol

So all the emails are out for the mercer ticket pairs? Guess I struck out - was gonna get my friend a pair that lived out of town.
no i hate glenn beck. 

u might want to look into a ATC service bro it will give u a better chance of not striking out...because from the info i heard the MP will be apart of the prelude pack...so you know what that means :x

What's up with your avatar :smh:

It's not the biggest secret tho. We all knew it was gonna be limited. People were just in denial. "GR" "king's pride numbers"
LOL

It's not the biggest secret tho. We all knew it was gonna be limited. People were just in denial. "GR" "king's pride numbers"
LOL
There's limited, and then there's 100% line up and sell them immediately releases. I don't even consider those releases.

What's up with your avatar
mean.gif
nothing at all i felt like taking a selfie
laugh.gif

TLO plus that FL launch locator...looks like I'll be saving $225. Saw them on feet in person yesterday, they look damn good.

There's limited, and then there's 100% line up and sell them immediately releases. I don't even consider those releases.
Same. 

These are another marketing campaign, so Nike can sell big numbers of a $225 shoe later on.

Preludes leading up to this made it obvious they weren't gonna cash out just yet..

My reaction when I pulled up the launch locator. The Masterpiece is considered part of the Prelude Pack. The official GR release date at other Footlockers are in March for the other colorways.. Guess I have some time to save some money to buy the other colorways. Just no shot on these prelude pack shoes and this masterpiece. Disappointed.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Truthfully I might not even try anymore. I will play it by ear but these are pointless if it's prelude numbers which is what it's looking like. I would rather devote all my attention to the tiffanys that morning

Damn I'm glad I didn't want the masterpieces from day one. Definitely should be way more stores getting the ASG. 
smile.gif

Also, I still think the MP's will be easier to get than the prelude's. Not because of availability because it's the same, but because of demand. It's a new model that isn't exactly loved by everyone. Prelude's were crazy because is was another chance at an old model that won't be back for a while if ever.

Last edited:
Truthfully I might not even try anymore. I will play it by ear but these are pointless if it's prelude numbers which is what it's looking like. I would rather devote all my attention to the tiffanys that morning

:smh:

Definitely a shame to see that the MP's are that limited, I'll still try but hopefully won't get to disappointed when I don't cop

Back
Top Bottom