THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@kobeoverbron
  nah bro i'm asking where are you gonna cop your MP? cause titan isn't getting them.

I'm passing on the MPs man. ASGs and Inspiration are the only CWs on my radar. I never really try to get colorways I don't like in the first place. Regardless of possible value, if I don't wanna rock them... I'm out. LOL

Inspiration = :pimp:

@kobeoverbron
  nah bro i'm asking where are you gonna cop your MP? cause titan isn't getting them.

I'm passing on the MPs man. ASGs and Inspiration are the only CWs on my radar. I never really try to get colorways I don't like in the first place. Regardless of possible value, if I don't wanna rock them... I'm out. LOL

Inspiration = :pimp:

Are the other colorways going to be more available?

saw these on feet earlier... still can't cop at retail

last year we got the year of the snake with snake skin

so this year we got the year of horse ...with the horse' a$s? lol
NSW may not be the worst but this knocked me dead
laugh.gif

still trying to figure out if drivin an hour for a raffle ticket to cherry hill will be worth the gamble..lady said they got less than 50 instock

I'm still in denial that the MP are extremely limited. Makes little sense. Wishful thinking, but maybe Nike is keeping the majority of the pairs to themselves to sell for a bigger profit margin(compared to selling to wholesellers). So NDC will have plenty of pairs

If the MP is gonna be limited...I can only imagine the NOLA aka Gumbo Kobe 9s...thats the one I really want especially with a $225 pricetag!

these might be the harderst kobe releases to get since they took so long to drop the 9s... still not sold on these tho

If it means anything I tried contacting my connect regarding the MP but he said they aren't getting them but he later offered me the all stars as a consolation so I think the quantity of the all stars will actually be more btw the store I am talking about is in the Phil.

Anybody have any experience with preorders through DeadstockNJ?

I've been dying to be able to ball in the MPs since I first saw them but can't justify paying some absurd resale for hooping shoes. Hope they can come through for me 

Anybody have any experience with preorders through DeadstockNJ?

I've been dying to be able to ball in the MPs since I first saw them but can't justify paying some absurd resale for hooping shoes. Hope they can come through for me 
Sold out. That was a good price too

Anyone been experiencing shipment delays due to weather?

My MPs left California via FedEx on the 31st. Have not had an update in 5 days now. Talked to rep yesterday and he said it likely due to all the ice and snow in my area... Just wondering what your delays have been like if so.

Last edited:
Anyone been experiencing shipment delays due to weather?

My MPs left California via FedEx on the 31st. Have not had an update in 5 days now. Talked to rep yesterday and he said it likely due to all the ice and snow in my area... Just wondering what your delays have been like if so.
Where did you order from?

My fault if I missed it but how are dudes already getting MP's shipped to them?

Also, I'm willing to bet the all stars will be found in more locations than the MP's, prolly higher quantities too...

Back
Top Bottom