THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I ordered from those same shady fools. Hopefully my money will be refunded soon. Shady business
Damn bruh. Yeah man they are wack as hell. Found out they made the site 10 days ago. Been trying to call and email during store hours alllllllllll weeeek and haven't got in touch with one single person. Kicksstreet is so shady and not legit at all. They aren't responding to paypal so paypal said if no response in a couple days, they are gonna yank my money out their account and refund me. Just sucks wack sites like this be failing miserably with no communication.

imo the mp looks 100% better than asg that gitd sole makes the asg ugly .......the lebron xi asg are the best looking and the only shoe out the asg pack ima copp!!!!!!!

Man if there's anyone out there in Santa Monica that can tell me what sizes they have? Lady couldn't tell me over the phone. I need an 11.5 and I'm in San Diego. Would make the drive but I need to know! Can anyone help?

IMO

If these didn't get gone today on RD at these Niketown locations, I don't think they'll get gone tmoro either..

Which means there's still a window for Monday phone orders..

Just gotta play the waiting game...

Is it Monday yet??

Man if there's anyone out there in Santa Monica that can tell me what sizes they have? Lady couldn't tell me over the phone. I need an 11.5 and I'm in San Diego. Would make the drive but I need to know! Can anyone help?

they had all sizes. they even asked if i wanted to try them on so i did. :smile: im good. the tiffanys are taking all the hype. they had a long line for the second RSVP

Last edited:
WOW i was hating on the MP and ASG becuase i didnt like the high but i have done a 180 the highs are dope... just mad the pairs i like are the two most limited. 

196157.gif

:rofl:

Were these made in size 12.5?

To me they are not TTS if you consider the 8 TTS. They fit tight.

As for Chicago ppl. Going downtown in this weather is a haul. Depending where you are, then limit 1 pair it's gonna be tough finding someone to do that. My boy went back 6 hr later and they wouldn't sell him a pair.

I think anything would be better than last years pizza all star games
mean.gif
Coming from someone you REALLY liked the ASG last years these are way better. i dont what it is. hopefully the MP and ASG are not a crazy resell value

Last edited:
they had all sizes. they even asked if i wanted to try them on so i did. :smile: im good. the tiffanys are taking all the hype. they had a long line for the second RSVP

I'm a call tomorrow I'm just a few minutes away from my job looks like I'm a actually get them if they have sizes left. Good day if this happens.

Damn bruh. Yeah man they are wack as hell. Found out they made the site 10 days ago. Been trying to call and email during store hours alllllllllll weeeek and haven't got in touch with one single person. Kicksstreet is so shady and not legit at all. They aren't responding to paypal so paypal said if no response in a couple days, they are gonna yank my money out their account and refund me. Just sucks wack sites like this be failing miserably with no communication.
Ok thanks for the info. I placed a dispute with PayPal today. Hopefully it won't take too long to have my money refunded.

Back
Top Bottom