THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't believe they are just chilling at these Niketowns

BECAUSE CONTRARY TO WHAT PEOPLE WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVE, OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD, HYPE ON THESE IS ACTUALLY QUITE LOW. MIX IN THE HIGH CUT AND HIGH PRICE AND IT WAS AN EASY PASS FOR QUITE A FEW PEOPLE. STOCK LEVELS WERE ALSO A LOT MORE THAN THE PRELUDES.

THERE WAS NO LINE FOR LEFTOVER PAIRS AT THE GALLERIA TODAY WHICH I HAVENT SEEN HAPPEN IN AWHILE.

They pretty much are the same colors as the MC racer, just not neon. Where the racer has volt green, neon pink, and neon blue. MP has the same basic colors, just darker

WARNING: picture overload please dont quote the entire picture if you intend to quote for the sake of everyone bandwidth! haha

quick picture of them that i havnt seen yet, yes i know my kobe8 lunarlon and beat to death, haha but the first picture show the spike/scales/traction on the footbed i guess to avoid slippage that some people encountered in the 8s.

picture 2 is just showing off my two favorite flyknit. tho i l=would love to get the ASG cause i love the white and black flyknit(seen on pictures of my mini flyknit collection)

picture 3 and 4 are different angles of the flyknits i have on hand.

picture 5 is with my prelude collection

picture 6 and 7 shows the height and size difference with the jordan xx8 which were both size 10 while the kobe 9 were a 10.5 for reference.

picture 8 and 9 are the folded low tha was floating around the interent causing stirred emotion, needless to say it not wearable so please dont do that,

last two pictures are just to show the deep grooves, and side by side with the kobe 8 sulfers, which i had hope the MP had same shine on swoosh, so i might have to add my own 3m paint on them! what you guys think?

seen picture of jeans covering the top half make it so much cleaner like other flyknits. i have not tried it on long enough to share my thought yet, will be back with that and maybe on court picture with shorts.

Are I guys serious about not santana Monica I'll drive down there right now I need that size 10!!! I called but no one picked up. Please someone let me know

Its funny how Portland, Oregon is the home of the nike headquarters but none of these big launches come up here. Sucks cuz I would have gone down and bought the MP if they were available. Im just gonna have to sit on the sidelines for this one. Congrats to those who got em.

picture 8 and 9 are the folded low tha was floating around the interent causing stirred emotion, needless to say it not wearable so please dont do that,
They look amazing with the top folded in to bad they are not wearable.

Can you fold them out like the XX8?

Damn bruh. Yeah man they are wack as hell. Found out they made the site 10 days ago. Been trying to call and email during store hours alllllllllll weeeek and haven't got in touch with one single person. Kicksstreet is so shady and not legit at all. They aren't responding to paypal so paypal said if no response in a couple days, they are gonna yank my money out their account and refund me. Just sucks wack sites like this be failing miserably with no communication.
Ok thanks for the info. I placed a dispute with PayPal today. Hopefully it won't take too long to have my money refunded.

Employees have been sworn to secrecy. For some strange reason they can't say how many pairs.

Made the 3 hour round trip in the snow (I live 20 miles from downtown)

Shout out to my man @three00zeex for the legwork
As of 2pm NikeChi had 15 pair of size 12 Masterpiece's left.  I scored 2 for myself 
smokin.gif
. Will return in the am to do some more damage 
laugh.gif

They look amazing with the top folded in to bad they are not wearable.

Can you fold them out like the XX8?
you'll have this issue, i didnt get chance to run back to take picture of the other side, but you'll face the issue of this and the tongue AND also the size tag/code , if there anything else i can help with let me know, ill try to answer asap and picture if need be before i head to bed. or ill catch up when i get chance in afternoon.

Nike Town Santa Monica has some kobe 9's left in just called... 8.5 and 9 is gone that's all I know...

pairs sitting in stores in the USA yet footlocker here in oz where I live only got 17 pairs.. People lined up for 2 days...

I need to find myself a LA connect

Back
Top Bottom