THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I want the inspirations but I wonder what other cw they got instore for the highs. I know they talkin MJ and MJ themed cw but I want to know what else they are gonna do on the highs. I have made a 180 on these but its still gotta be the right colorway. The two best is the MP and the inspiration IMO.

I want those perspectives. They look better in person than in pictures. And my boy PG from Palmdale is rockin em. #unnecessaryHype

Another pic in my cam roll
12551435534_0b9c3e486c_z.jpg

I'm glad you got them mwalker. It's good to see the people who really want them from the beginning score on them

NWT, thanks for posting where to get those laces. I like them, has that leather look to it

I picked up some extras in every shoe this weekend and couldn't find my 8.5 in these. SALTY right now for sure.

Did any of my ATL peeps get lucky on late shipments to these stores?  There's a lot of shadiness going on.  You ask every employee in the same store and they all tell you different things.  I waited at a Footlocker all day, girl said the Kobe's were on their way.  They received multiple shipments today, but she kept saying the Kobe's weren't there but they were definitely coming TODAY, guaranteed.  Idk what to think.  

Did any of my ATL peeps get lucky on late shipments to these stores?  There's a lot of shadiness going on.  You ask every employee in the same store and they all tell you different things.  I waited at a Footlocker all day, girl said the Kobe's were on their way.  They received multiple shipments today, but she kept saying the Kobe's weren't there but they were definitely coming TODAY, guaranteed.  Idk what to think.  
nah, im in lithonia and called all the close spots and nobody know nothing.....best i've heard was monday or tuesday at every footlocker i called

Last edited:

nah, im in lithonia and called all the close spots and nobody know nothing.....best i've heard was monday or tuesday at every footlocker i called
Same here.  I called everywhere.  Guess I'll try first thing Monday morning, but it's tricky because you never know when the shipment will arrive.  It's best to just get there and wait.  Thanks for the info bro.

All I can do is :smh:

If I do find a spot that gets them I copping multiples to help some of the ATL NTers out. And when I say help I don't mean hey I got a pair now pay me over retail.

I'm glad you got them mwalker. It's good to see the people who really want them from the beginning score on them

NWT, thanks for posting where to get those laces. I like them, has that leather look to it
Thanks man, I told myself I only would buy one of the 9 Elites, I can't keep up with the retail price tag so I'm just gonna go try to get some more V's and VI's to add to the collection. 

Same here.  I called everywhere.  Guess I'll try first thing Monday morning, but it's tricky because you never know when the shipment will arrive.  It's best to just get there and wait.  Thanks for the info bro.
no prob, i gotta work, but i'll definitely be hitting the mall at lunch tho.....hell i'll probably take my lunch break at opening just to make sure i can get em

All I can do is
mean.gif

If I do find a spot that gets them I copping multiples to help some of the ATL NTers out. And when I say help I don't mean hey I got a pair now pay me over retail.
thats whats up homie, ima try and do the same......hopefully ta return shows up so i can cop a fsr for the fam 
smile.gif
......by the way ima 8.5 and i'll meet any atl NTers ASAP if need be!

Back
Top Bottom