THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
J
My ASG's come today from NDC, all these complaints are making me nervous!
just a question. How were you able to actually buy from nike.com? If you say a bot. I won't be mad lol. I'm just seriously curious if it's possible to cop a kobe 9 the old fashioned way on nikestore.

my Devotions came from NDC yesterday afternoon on 2-day shipping and they were flawless - NOLA box was perfect and unscathed with the correct label adhered securely, card included inside, matching tongues on both shoes, laces tied and tucked inside collar. pretty sad to see some of you had such bad luck with the quality of this release.

Last edited:
This shoe SMASHES the Lebron XI and every other current signature.  Nike is going back to it's roots, being DIFFERENT.  

Thanks, my friends say they fit kinda loose so I'm thinking of going half a size down.

My foot is on the wider side so going down wouldn't work for me and I don't mind the slight space in the toebox. If you like your shoes tight or have a narrow foot half down could work.

J
just a question. How were you able to actually buy from nike.com? If you say a bot. I won't be mad lol. I'm just seriously curious if it's possible to cop a kobe 9 the old fashioned way on nikestore.

I put the the style code in the search bar on NDC and the refreshed at 8 am. Only was in line for like a minute

J
Copped both my MPs and ASGs manually from NDC. MPs were harder only because Nike's servers took a huge dump that morning.

So yes, it's very possible. I think these upcoming CWs will be even easier.

HOH in Winston Salem NC have pairs still available! Went in and scooped my pair after class. Signed up for the raffle, never got a call, walked in and saw them on display. Wasted lots of gas & time over the last week on these but just happy to have the shoes!
View media item 813254
...No card in my box anyone with an extra mind helping me out?

HOH in Winston Salem NC have pairs still available! Went in and scooped my pair after class. Signed up for the raffle, never got a call, walked in and saw them on display. Wasted lots of gas & time over the last week on these but just happy to have the shoes!

Lucky you. Just called they're sold out.

I can mail you my extra when I get a chance.

I picked mine up yesterday.... had no card and had to go back and they gave me one. My boy went and picked some up from there this morning also, before he walked out he had to ask them to get him a card also. Probably took it from yours.

Thats crazy. One of my pairs had the left insert missing, nothing as bad as your pair though

wow... paying $225 and they do this stuff...

I think yours is way worse.

at least my shoes are fine. its just you can tell the worker got lazy and just threw the entire shoe and shoe box in the box without folding it and was to lazy to grab a card. my shoes came in a big shipping box unlike most of the nikes

ASG arrived from NDC, came with Gumbo box and card. Haven't seen the MP in person but I rather have them over ASG.

I am wondering (for the Winston Salem HOH) if they just sent them the cards and didn't even put them in the box. Did anyone from HOH in Winston have one when they bought them?

my Devotions came from NDC yesterday afternoon on 2-day shipping and they were flawless - NOLA box was perfect and unscathed with the correct label adhered securely, retro card included inside, matching tongues on both shoes, laces tied and tucked inside collar. pretty sad to see some of you had such bad luck with the quality of this release.

:rofl: at RETRO Card

J

You can still these the old fashion way. Theres a lot of love/hate for the IX. I honestly dont think the Masterpieces would've had that crazy of a resell if there weren't a retro Prelude pack to precede it. And the 2 exclusive NRG colorway did not help at all. MP & Devotion should've been easier to get without those 2 factors. I scored manually on both using the link nike tweeted.

:rofl: at RETRO Card
You can still these the old fashion way. Theres a lot of love/hate for the IX. I honestly dont think the Masterpieces would've had that crazy of a resell if there weren't a retro Prelude pack to precede it. And the 2 exclusive NRG colorway did not help at all. MP & Devotion should've been easier to get without those 2 factors. I scored manually on both using the link nike tweeted.
That's crazy. I've only purchased one pair of kobe 8s on nike.com. I'm doing something wrong.

The more i see the MP CW the more similar they look to the INSPIRATION colorway. I like the PERSPECTIVE cus they are unusual in the same way the All Stars were original.

they do look similar but i like the black soles and more solid yellow however id take a purple MP over inspirations. saw perspective in person, they are nice but doesnt do anything for me.

details are too bland for $225

roll.gif
at RETRO Card

you got me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom