THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It could really be their opinion but yea if you have both in hand MP>>>

Both are dope tho.

ASG arrived, came with box and card..... I cant join in the MP vs ASG convo .....but i do think that the ASG has much more detail....plus i'm a sucker for the glowing soles!

HOH Winston still had some!???

SHEEIIITT!!

And I have fam down there too..

Smh..

U know what, its gravy, I aint eem gonna trip..

More CWs comin.

Its only the beginning..

ASG arrived, came with box and card..... I cant join in the MP vs ASG convo .....but i do think that the ASG has much more detail....plus i'm a sucker for the glowing soles!

also is it just me or do the KD sole glow a little brighter than the kobes?

i also think venomon glows brighter than ASG, however they are still pretty bright compared to all the past all stars and GITD shoes.

I have never seen a shoe glow more than the Kobe 9 ASG
also is it just me or do the KD sole glow a little brighter than the kobes?

i also think venomon glows brighter than ASG, however they are still pretty bright compared to all the past all stars and GITD shoes.
I dont have the KD's nor the venomon, so i cant speak on that..........BUt... Man these things glow pretty well to me

Just got my ASG's from NDC got the tarot card and the gumbo box. Pretty excited though right off initial look, major concerns for the swoosh on the side, looks like it could peel off any day

I cant take a GITD pic to save my life. Does your shoe have to be supercharged? Camera cant pick it up phone and dslr. What the hell you guys be doing.

I cant take a GITD pic to save my life. Does your shoe have to be supercharged? Camera cant pick it up phone and dslr. What the hell you guys be doing.

simple 3 minute charge in regular light should do it or is your glow broken?

for my KD texas i had to return one pair because the glow was non existent on one shoe

J
just a question. How were you able to actually buy from nike.com? If you say a bot. I won't be mad lol. I'm just seriously curious if it's possible to cop a kobe 9 the old fashioned way on nikestore.

It is. I got my MPs and ASGs from NDC on release morning using my cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom