THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
No the three releasing in march are GRs and to the second question, yea

was this confirmed? GR?

My ASG Kobe came in today from NDC and just my luck no tarot card :lol: glad I get them though but still :smh:

First my Lebron GK with no tarot card now this 8)

Waiting for my KDs now

Kind of irritated with this type of posts. Been seeing such for a few days now and I find it crazy people feel the need to get the box and card when at the end of the day it doesn't matter- what matters is you got em, others didnt.
Just kinda annoyed a bit but whatever. some people would be happy just to get the shoes without the box at all.

Yea bro they are confirmed GRs

has anybody tried putting the lebron xi inserts into the kobe ix? I wonder if that would tighten things up for those of us who feel the shoe is a tad bit long. Also, I wouldn't mind throwing some zoom in the mix as well :tongue:

Check nightwing's YouTube first look video on the 9s. He talks about this.

Basically it should work.

Huh? I've been wearing XL elites to play in since they released... Fit fine for me.

Put my lebron XI insert in my MP this morning 2 things to be said:
1. Takes up all dead space in shoe providing better fit
2. Gives a comparable ride to unlocked zoom with the zoom sitting only millimeters from the ground in the forefoot. Definitely worth trying if your using these to play in.
I really want to try this setup, but since I went a half size down they fit nice and snug to begin with (which I like).  If I had my true size, I'm sure it would work out better with the Bron insert.  Hmmm....

Last edited:
Maestros are nowhere to find, so I'm hunting on craigslist;

I'm usually a sz 9.5, 10 as a back up sz.

Barely any 9.5s avail....

Would you guys recommend going a half size up or half size down on these?

Been readin lots of people in the earlier pages sayin the 9s are their favorite kobe either performance wise or asthetic casual wise. Definitly feelin the 9s but IMO not over his low top models but I'm a low top guy all day and these 9s are the only exception and purchase I've had that's not a low since I was a kid. Performance is real good but still prefer my regular 8s all day with the superhero zoom inserts in them. Kobe 8, 6, 5, 4, 9, 7. Casual would be same order. Reason why 9 is so low in my order is cause I wear size 8 tts in all Kobe's and these fit little big and don't feel as contained and snug and I can't size down for the perfect fit cause they ain't make no 7.5. So that's a big reason why I can't enjoy these as much and why I like older models besides the high cut. But don't get me wrong, even with the slightly wrong fit, these do perform great and I can only imagine if I had a snug perfect fitting kb9. Would prolly be right under the 8. But either way these 9s are innovative amazing outside the box thinking. Kobe line never scared to try new things and be different But I'll never lose love for my 8s as my favorite.

Been readin lots of people in the earlier pages sayin the 9s are their favorite kobe either performance wise or asthetic casual wise. Definitly feelin the 9s but IMO not over his low top models but I'm a low top guy all day and these 9s are the only exception and purchase I've had that's not a low since I was a kid. Performance is real good but still prefer my regular 8s all day with the superhero zoom inserts in them. Kobe 8, 6, 5, 4, 9, 7. Casual would be same order. Reason why 9 is so low in my order is cause I wear size 8 tts in all Kobe's and these fit little big and don't feel as contained and snug and I can't size down for the perfect fit cause they ain't make no 7.5. So that's a big reason why I can't enjoy these as much and why I like older models besides the high cut. But don't get me wrong, even with the slightly wrong fit, these do perform great and I can only imagine if I had a snug perfect fitting kb9. Would prolly be right under the 8. But either way these 9s are innovative amazing outside the box thinking. Kobe line never scared to try new things and be different But I'll never lose love for my 8s as my favorite.
Kobe 8's were, and still are, one of the best performance basketball shoes ever.

Wasnt a fan of the kobes for almost 5 years. I hate everything after the 3s. Never been a fan of low tops at all. Glad to be back lol

watched the Nightwing video last night, love his videos he does a great job breaking the shoe down

suprised how flexible they were, thought they weren't as flimsy but I really think I can fold that sock thing down and rock them

Received it today with the Gumbo box and card.

Box is the same size as my MP's so thats good.

smh at the nike quality. Different height. but it won't affect me when i play and it evens out better once i lace them up

how they look with shorts.

for those wondering how they look with black socks. Think i might keep it this way

i wear leg sleeves when i play ball

Last edited:
I miss the days when there were the same 6 guys posting in here
mean.gif
As soon as the hype/limitedness came out, there goes the neighborhood lol

I like those shorts with these

I miss the days when there were the same 6 guys posting in here :smh:

:lol:

I miss the days when everyone hated these and was posting corny pics of boxing sneakers and snow boots.

Would make it easy for me to get them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom