THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Makes sense since I've seen several cards for sale on ebay.
roll.gif

yeah no doubt makes me laugh, saw someone trying to sell there kobe ss id's on ebay 250 starting bid and 350 buy it now. maannn its out of hand no with this reselling

Last edited:
Someone might buy it if they really want it along with the gumbo box if their pair came in regular packaging

gonna stick with my statement that these are true to size, I think what a lot of you all are experiencing is the dead space in the toe box area making it feel to big. That said, My ASG are much narrower acorss the toe box, also notice that the laces of the ASG have much less stretch than the MP, which keeps the foot more secure. Am thinking about putting the spare laces in my MP but not sure it will look to great, but those laces are super cheap that came with MP...

did they even make the gumbo socks in XL? had a friend suppose to hook me up with a pair and they did not end up receiving XL in their shipment, and cant find any on ebay.

Everything I've been told about the next 3 Elites has been that they'll be somewhat limited... not Masterpiece numbers, but somewhere around Devotion (ASG) numbers.

Just trying to pass on what I've heard... it could be wrong. The Inspirations aren't TLO, but neither was the Devotions... :rolleyes

Don't want people to think these are gonna be easy to get, and come in here and see more NT fam possibly be disappointed for missing out. The Kobe 9 Elite is still gonna be a problem, literally and figuratively.

did they even make the gumbo socks in XL? had a friend suppose to hook me up with a pair and they did not end up receiving XL in their shipment, and cant find any on ebay.
xl socks generally aint easy to find, and they fit different then the large. the heel cup has an akward fit even if you are a true 13 from what I heard

Huh? I've been wearing XL elites to play in since they released... Fit fine for me.

Put my lebron XI insert in my MP this morning 2 things to be said:
1. Takes up all dead space in shoe providing better fit
2. Gives a comparable ride to unlocked zoom with the zoom sitting only millimeters from the ground in the forefoot. Definitely worth trying if your using these to play in.

gonna stick with my statement that these are true to size, I think what a lot of you all are experiencing is the dead space in the toe box area making it feel to big.

Ah, not for me. I have space in the toe box but also room for my foot to slide around. Laced relatively tight, I still don't have great lockdown. When I pick up the Perspectives I'm sizing down.

Thanks. I want to experience the full performance benefit; right now the extra room makes me feel like I'm wearing my Tim's lol.

[table][tr][td]22/03/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]Base Grey/Black[/td][td]$250[/td][td]
630847-003
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]11/04/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]Court Purple/White-Orange-Wolf Grey[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-500[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]09/05/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]Wolf Grey/Court Purple[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-005[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]06/06/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Black[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-100[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom