THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For those wondering, i got the MP's in an 8.5 and the Maestros in a 8. The half a size down is a noticeable difference, its much tighter. But they fit like the VIII's to me when i sized down on the IX's whereas I sized up on the VIII's. There is no longer a dead space or a little space in the toe box when i sized down. I measured the laces and the size 8 Maestro laces read 62inches and the size 8.5 Masterpiece laces read 64 inches. Even then, it's still too short for me. I literally have to strangle my laces really tight to get to the second to lace hole on the top. I will be looking for even longer laces. The black laces on the Maestros look clean and i'll be deciding between those or the original laces. Those glow in the dark laces will never be used, looks like bird poop to me. 

Wow. These don't look good on people with thick calves.
Yeah they really don't. I have a longer torso than legs and the high tops makes me look like i have ****** legs. I'm 5'8". I wear leg sleeves from time to time because I cramp up around my shin when i play outdoors.
I miss the days when the first colorway of the kobes ( excluding xmas shoe) were readily available online and in store for weeks, sometimes months
mean.gif
That wasn't even that long ago, You could've still picked up the Sulfur 8's months after release, in store or on line.

I like those shorts with these
laugh.gif

I miss the days when everyone hated these and was posting corny pics of boxing sneakers and snow boots.

Would make it easy for me to get them
Right.  I posted a longggg time back that when it came time for them to actually release, all the haters will be in line to get the pairs I want lol. And sure enough....

Yeah they really don't. I have a longer torso than legs and the high tops makes me look like i have ****** legs. I'm 5'8". I wear leg sleeves from time to time because I cramp up around my shin when i play outdoors.

That wasn't even that long ago, You could've still picked up the Sulfur 8's months after release, in store or on line.

True. Ive just been used to be able to buy any kobe I wanted on release day then these 9's came out. Been hell trying to get MP's :smh:

it's the truth, high tops with thick calves don't look good. Not to mention i have small feet so a hightop small size shoe with short and thick calves is not a good look at all
I'm short so I'm hoping they don't look too bad on me.  Still gotta find a pair of either MP or ASG's for a decent price.  If not I think I'll sit till the blue/volt pair come out and pounce!

Honestly I really just want to see more pics/colorways of the lows.  Next month is right around the corner so I'm surprised I haven't seen more already

I'm short so I'm hoping they don't look too bad on me.  Still gotta find a pair of either MP or ASG's for a decent price.  If not I think I'll sit till the blue/volt pair come out and pounce!
it really depends on the angle you look at it and the size of your shoe makes a big difference. You can be big footed and look like clown shoes or you can have small feet and look like a ******. 

My HOH (Houston Galleria) restocked the ASG pack yesterday and I was able to grab the Maestro in my size 12.  MAN, what a dope shoe.  I'm a 12-12.5 in the 8, these 12's fit so nice.  Typically I need to size up .5 in highs, not the case here.  I got the special box and card (actually 3).  I'm trying to find the elite ASG socks in a L, coming up dry.  Maybe I can swap a card for a pair of socks or sumpin, time will tell.

My HOH (Houston Galleria) restocked the ASG pack yesterday and I was able to grab the Maestro in my size 12.  MAN, what a dope shoe.  I'm a 12-12.5 in the 8, these 12's fit so nice.  Typically I need to size up .5 in highs, not the case here.  I got the special box and card (actually 3).  I'm trying to find the elite ASG socks in a L, coming up dry.  Maybe I can swap a card for a pair of socks or sumpin, time will tell.
just try to see if any niketown has them i got mine from there

SMH, why is this just being posted today? ****

Back
Top Bottom