THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dude if I could rep you 1000 times I would. Lol

Thank bro. Almost gave up on these babies.
Man that feeling when you finally get them in hand. Came close to the birth of my kids to be honest. 
laugh.gif

As an owner of about 10 pairs of flyknit runners, it just wouldn't work on a basketball shoe without the fuse reinforcement underneath, IMO. Maybe they could incorporate flywire or something else in the upper, but otherwise there would be hardly any support in the front of the shoe. Runners don't apply anywhere near the amount of lateral force on a shoe like a basketball player.
Yup you roll up your ankle quick after one cut.

Need your guys opinion. Would you guys drive an hour and half to cop some Kobe 9 MP's for $360?
I drove about an hour to west Covina to pick up mine from a craigslist seller for $350.  Try to talk them down $20-$30 and do it! Also, try to meet inside a mall or somewhere public to avoid any problems. Good luck!

You would stop for the cut with the great traction but then the rest of your leg would keep moving and it's a done deal. Sniper shot and down to the ground.

I drove about an hour to west Covina to pick up mine from a craigslist seller for $350.  Try to talk them down $20-$30 and do it! Also, try to meet inside a mall or somewhere public to avoid any problems. Good luck!

Toss him an extra $10 to ship them to you. You'll spend more than that just in gas.

Seems like everyones HoH got a restock of the all-star pack. Both of my HoH nearby restocked on pairs yesterday and I believe couple days ago as well, and now I'm hearing some of ya'll stores too. I wonder why were there so many " late shipments"....

Last edited:

Seems like everyones HoH got a restock of the all-star pack. Both of my HoH nearby restocked on pairs yesterday and I believe couple days ago as well, and now I'm hearing some of ya'll stores too. I wonder why were there so many " late shipments"....
Bout to call mines right now. If they late shipment how are they a restock tho. They just stocked!

A bit disappointed with the flyknit... It's not purely Flyknit, i'm weirded out by the tpu underlay that the flyknit seems to have been laminated to.
Kind of weirds me out too... feels good for now but I'll have to give it a better assessment after the break-in

Seems like ASG>MP huh.. Did anyone's restock of the MP on Sunday get shipped out yet? Nike said it delayed..

not mines just called. Unless the girl that picked up is clueless about it. Have to check in after lunch just to make sure. Just an excuse to hit up HOH anyways.

Salty that my all stars didnt' come in a gumbo box :frown: Feeling the urge to sell my pair in order to grab one with the gumbo box. Is that stupid of me?

Last edited:
Wow. These don't look good on people with thick calves.

Yeah or short people for that matter, i think one of the appeals of kobe shoes of late is the low top "basketball" sneaker made short legs look longer. These make legs look shorter and if your under 6'2 wearin a big size in these you wanna have legs like snoop dog to pull em off :lol:

SO ACCORDING TO #NTFASHIONISTAS! YOU MUST HAVE CHICKEN LEGS OR PEG LEGS TO WEAR KOBE IX ELITES!

Back
Top Bottom