THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I personally couldn't wear pants or sweats like that. Just a feminine look to me. I have to wear loose or straight stuff but not baggy. But I repeat to each it's own.

With the restocks going on if anyone could help me with a 11.5 or 12 shoot me a msg.....

I struck out on the only release I wanted this short year.

yeah guys keep looking. And keep making offers too. Some of these resellers buy the shoes and need to make back the money quick for bills and what not, so don't give up. Just gotta find the right guy in the right "situation" and you can get a relative steal. Just make sure it's a credible dude.

Im on the hunt bro

Well looks like I'm helping someone out with the inspirations 
laugh.gif
 wish I could keep a pair for myself but I spent out

I've been struggling with this for a while.  I really like the ASGs, but I really don't think I can wear these.  I've never been the type to keep shoes and not wear them.  I like to wear all my shoes.  I was so happy to win the raffle, but I'm not entirely happy with the way these shoes look on me.  I think someone else will be happier with them.  I got the nola box and card.  I'm gettin rid of em... not to make money, even though I might come up a bit, but I just can't get into these no matter how much I try.  Goodbye ASGs.  I'll be looking for the Details next.  So any NTers in SoCal who want a size 8, you can see my unboxing pics here http://www.888sneakerstreet.com/kobe-9-asg-devotion-maestro-unboxing/

Contact me at [email protected] and you can pick them up from me at my office in OC.  I'll try to help any NTers who want these first.  I have not posted anywhere else yet.

maybe it was just a glitch and the restock wasn't supposed to happen and they don't got the kicks? Bahahaha

Last edited:
I can't believe those loose fit tights are in style. Who started that trend?
what? oxymoron 
laugh.gif

They're called jogger sweats. They pretty much started with soccer players. Adidas made these a while ago too. It was pretty much like warm up pants for soccer players and I use to see spanish kids wear it all the time when i was in high school. Somehow it became a trend and i think Ronnie Fieg contributed to it. Its all over NYC so it's not weird at all to see someone wear it nowadays. You won't even get any weird stares for it and they sell it in a lot of stores too (even H&M)

Last edited:

what? oxymoron 
laugh.gif

They're called jogger sweats. They pretty much started with soccer players. Adidas made these a while ago too. It was pretty much like warm up pants for soccer players and I use to see spanish kids wear it all the time when i was in high school. Somehow it became a trend and i think it Ronnie Fieg contributed to it. Its all over NYC so it's not weird at all to see someone wear it nowadays. You won't get any weird stares for it and they sell it in a lot of stores too (even H&M)
I do like how it emphasizes the shoes you wear since it cuffs at the bottom.

Is anyone a size 10.5 that wants the asg? I have a pair on reserve at the HOH In Houston. I'm in NJ and couldn't get my bro took pick them up and I have them on reserve so you could just ask for steve and im pretty sure they'll sell them to you. The was Im gonna do it is the first one to PM will get it. I cant really think of another way
EDIT: nvm sorry I called back and the manager had sent them back and put them out for sale. Well at least now there will be a 10.5 for anyone who wants it.

Last edited:
what? oxymoron :lol:

They're called jogger sweats. They pretty much started with soccer players. Adidas made these a while ago too. It was pretty much like warm up pants for soccer players and I use to see spanish kids wear it all the time when i was in high school. Somehow it became a trend and i think it Ronnie Fieg contributed to it. Its all over NYC so it's not weird at all to see someone wear it nowadays. You won't get any weird stares for it and they sell it in a lot of stores too (even H&M)

Yea the oxy moron is the joke. The pants are funnier though. You'd get abused abused if you wore some **** like that in my circle.

This...Did you place an order for the MPs on Sunday like I did?  Did you contact Nike recently?  Did they have any other explanation besides just delayed? Did they say why?  I am stuck in preparing to ship but the guy on the line said they were coming...Fingers still crossed because I love this shoe and felt like I hit the lottery finally.  

They said that all orders were delayed for people that purchased during the weekend. They said it'll be at my pad on monday! They said for the limited release they had to delay it. I don't know whats the reason but seems like we're good to go. So don't worry about it!

Last edited:
This...Did you place an order for the MPs on Sunday like I did?  Did you contact Nike recently?  Did they have any other explanation besides just delayed? Did they say why?  I am stuck in preparing to ship but the guy on the line said they were coming...Fingers still crossed because I love this shoe and felt like I hit the lottery finally.  

They said that all orders were delayed for people that purchased during the weekend. They said it'll be at my pad on monday! They said for the limited release they had to delay it. I don't know whats the reason but seems like we're good to go. So don't worry about it!

Last edited:
i think them joggers work for certain folk.....you can't tell if they look right till you wear em!.....its called knowing what looks right on ya, but i said it before: luckily i came up in a time where we laughed at each other for looking crazy.....what happened to them days.
mean.gif

i think them joggers work for certain folk.....you can't tell if they look right till you wear em!.....its called knowing what looks right on ya, but i said it before: luckily i came up in a time where we laughed at each other for looking crazy.....what happened to them days.
mean.gif

laughing at a friend is okay, especially when he doesn't normally dress that way and all of a sudden he wears a new style, he can be ridiculed for shlts and giggles. But it's ******ed to make fun of what other people wear. You're not their mother, so you don't tell them how to dress. If you think he looks like a fool, let him walk around looking like a fool. Because somebody else might think he has style or somebody else might think you dress like a fool now with baggy ***** pants.

Yea the oxy moron is the joke. The pants are funnier though. You'd get abused abused if you wore some **** like that in my circle.
im so glad i grew up in brooklyn mid 80s to mid 90s...it taught me to care 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom