THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea the oxy moron is the joke. The pants are funnier though. You'd get abused abused if you wore some **** like that in my circle.

what? oxymoron 
laugh.gif

They're called jogger sweats. They pretty much started with soccer players. Adidas made these a while ago too. It was pretty much like warm up pants for soccer players and I use to see spanish kids wear it all the time when i was in high school. Somehow it became a trend and i think it Ronnie Fieg contributed to it. Its all over NYC so it's not weird at all to see someone wear it nowadays. You won't get any weird stares for it and they sell it in a lot of stores too (even H&M)
Thank you. And yea, I am a soccer player. People should worry about they're wearing, not what other people are wearing. Hiding behind a keyboard, tellling people what they shouldn't wear. Ohhhh noooo, I can't be in your circles of frieeeends.  SMH.

Last edited:

laughing at a friend is okay, especially when he doesn't normally dress that way and all of a sudden he wears a new style, he can be ridiculed for shlts and giggles. But it's ******ed to make fun of what other people wear. You're not their mother, so you don't tell them how to dress. If you think he looks like a fool, let him walk around looking like a fool. Because somebody else might think he has style or somebody else might think you dress like a fool now with baggy ***** pants.
thats what wrong with america today: anything goes...lol

I like the joggers, but I live in LA and a lot of people rock the hell out of them! I like having pants that don't get dye on my kicks!!! 

Finally just pulled the trigger on ebay $325 shipped overnight for the ASGs, I couldn't wait anymore for a better deal.

Finally just pulled the trigger on ebay $325 shipped overnight for the ASGs, I couldn't wait anymore for a better deal.
thats actually a pretty good deal. Retail plus tax is around $245 give or take. Factory in ebay fees and paypal fees and overnight shipping for shoes ain't cheap. I'd say that seller walked away with nothing lol.

I don't wear tight pants bro, I just don't think it matters what this dude or that dude wears, you talking how them ***** is feminine but here you are doing some feminine **** caring about what the kid wears

Who said I care what you kids wear? I said I can't believe they are in style and you would get laughed at around my boys. Wear what you like though. I could not care less if you died, why would I care what you wear? You are looking too deep into comments.

Who said I care what you kids wear? I said I can't believe they are in style and you would get laughed at around my boys. Wear what you like though. I could not care less if you died, why would I care what you wear? You are looking too deep into comments.
So why even comment on it if you could care less?

Dude just stop, you're embarassing yourself

If anyone needs a sz9.5 I am willing to trade you if you find me a sz9.  So basically you cop a sz9 and we trade.  There none in SF CL.  been looking daily.

i feel where u coming from....the only reason some cats defend em is because they wear em also, which is cool if they into it but i find em hilarious nonetheless

thats actually a pretty good deal. Retail plus tax is around $245 give or take. Factory in ebay fees and paypal fees and overnight shipping for shoes ain't cheap. I'd say that seller walked away with nothing lol.
Yeah, I won his auction yesterday but hadn't met the reserve, so he hit me on the PM and did it just PP. He walked away pretty nicely. No ebay fees and he put his receipt in the picture, so, I saw he lives in a no sales tax state, He payed $225 flat and used his company for overnight shipping. I got my shoes and he made a little something.

A little warning to anyone who picks up that blacklight...it actually recommends UV safety goggles
sick.gif

Where are y'all finding MPs for $370-$390?

Tight sweats are embarrassing. Whatever celebrity started wearing those has started something awful. Straight up yoga pants

Last edited:

i feel where u coming from....the only reason some cats defend em is because they wear em also, which is cool if they into it but i find em hilarious nonetheless
That is why they get offended at some comments, but that's just because they are babies.  Why would someone get offended by a random comment from someone on a forum from whoknowswhere and try to defend their sweats??? HAHA  Let it go.  Anyone should be able to put an opinion up wherever and whenever.  It only becomes a problem when sensitive fools think they are defending themselves.  Ever heard of tolerance?  Even with sweats styles, we need tolerance and smiles.  Don't worry about what homies think about your sweats on a forum.  That's a waste of time.

That is why they get offended at some comments, but that's just because they are babies.  Why would someone get offended by a random comment from someone on a forum from whoknowswhere and try to defend their sweats??? HAHA  Let it go.  Anyone should be able to put an opinion up wherever and whenever.  It only becomes a problem when sensitive fools think they are defending themselves.  Ever heard of tolerance?  Even with sweats styles, we need tolerance and smiles.  Don't worry about what homies think about your sweats on a forum.  That's a waste of time.
thanks for understanding it wasn't a personal attack, just opinion

Cause I can. I should just not comment if I don't have anything nice to say lol g t f o h.
I know you can bro, chill.  BUT IF YOU DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WEAR THAN WHY EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME COMMENTING?  UNDER*******STAND?  You're contradicting yourself by commenting and then stating you dont care, lol.  **** with your non comprehending self

We can agree to disagree. But i think the appreciation for anything is stronger when you put in work and "earn" it. If it was really easy to obtain, it'd be cheap and easy. But when its hard to find (especially in your size for a good price) you appreciate it more than you use to. I'm not talking about appreciating it just because its exclusive. The hard work is what makes the rewards so much sweeter.

And if you don't live in NYC, you can't compare NYC. You have absolutely NO IDEA how hard it is to obtain sneakers in NYC. Everyone has the misconception that just because NYC is a major sneaker scene, we get a lot of everything. Truth is, there isn't enough to go around. Not for the real collectors and definitely not for those just interested in a 1 hitter (for some that just only like the MP for example and have no further interest in any other kobes). The competition to get sneakers is unreal in NYC because everyone is looking to resell and it in return only generates more resellers when one product gets a hit on profit.

It's not a privileged access because you'd be wrong if you think there is none of that shadiness here. The more shops that get the limited stuff, the more shady and greedy they become. Just because I live in NYC doesn't mean I don't have to rely on strangers or help. I've honestly picked up more shoes easier through online than the stores in NYC. The closest HoH is 1 hr drive away, the next closest one is hr and a half. The other ones I'd have to drive more than that and pay gas and toll to New Jersey, and in case you didn't know, toll is a ***** here in the tristate. And most of the HoH and the Niketown here are usually RSVP and raffle for limited sneakers so thats all up to CHANCE, just about the same chance you would have, in fact maybe even less. i would have a 1 in 10 chance in 1 store to win in a small town versus 1 in 100 chance in 1 store in a big sneaker city. Just because theres more stores doesn't mean its easier. And FCFS is not even fair either, people cut lines all the time. Ask some NYC sneakerheads, they'll tell you its just as much as a curse as it is a blessing. 

1- i don't take any pleasure in the misery of others. when i manage to get a limited or hyped shoe, i feel bad for the many who unecessarily missed out. therefore pleasure is diminished with such work, rather than enhanced.
2- not one single colourway of the AJXX8 dropped in my city (sydney is the biggest city of australia). we never get dbs, we never got any bins. we get nothing but your dregs here. you at least have a shot, therefore you are privileged. what i would give for your odds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom