THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

They said that all orders were delayed for people that purchased during the weekend. They said it'll be at my pad on monday! They said for the limited release they had to delay it. I don't know whats the reason but seems like we're good to go. So don't worry about it!
Best news I've heard all day man!

I know you can bro, chill.  BUT IF YOU DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WEAR THAN WHY EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME COMMENTING?  UNDER*******STAND?  You're contradicting yourself by commenting and then stating you dont care, lol.  **** with your non comprehending self

Those pants are cutting off circulation to your brain. I can have an opinion on something but not care about the outcome. Do I think those pants look stupid, yes. Do I care if you wear them, no. Easy right...right?

I just looked at my local reseller store rif.la and all the ASGs are $425-$500 I'm like those will be sitting for quite awhile. The ASGs for $389 are sitting on ebay. 

I just looked at my local reseller store rif.la and all the ASGs are $425-$500 I'm like those will be sitting for quite awhile. The ASGs for $389 are sitting on ebay. 
Na those are the going prices. They will sell soon at that price.

Just ordered some black joggers to wear with my ASGs. My grey pair didn't look right. I'm too pumped to wear them out!

Sweatpant arguments lol

Pure comedy

But real talk Im gonna cop some of those cuffed sweats for when I get my 9s

IMO I think they look the best with them.

Cuffed sweats or cuffed pants.

That pic of whoever with the camo cuffed pants and the MPs is the sheit.

Last edited:
#NTchickenleg

"The only approved way of the Kobe IX by the official NT Fashionistas!"
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
as someone who got these kicks because I actually like them, I'm glad they are sitting. Exactly why people should get what they like to rock. I had been looking forward to these ever since the first pic dropped and struck out on all RSVPs and online drops, thought I was going to have to pay resell price. Luckily I was able to scoop up a pair in my size that an RSVP didn't claim.

*climbs off soapbox*

I agree. I'm waiting on tagged pics for a size 14 shipped for $285 paypal invoice

Most the time I wear a fresh black or grey t-shirt. Some khaki shorts and fresh kicks. I like the kicks to be the focal point. Why else am I dropping $250+/- on them.....

My wife called these the Kobe UGGs. She took out her UGGs to compare and they were the same damn height. She got me. lol.

Also, I told my wife I bought the MP's for $300 yesterday. I came home today and she was sitting at the computer with the NT page on and she saw my post that said I bought for $350. smh. Caught up. I should've just told her the truth. lol She's cool tho. She didn't trip for that long. Now I gotta cop her a GS pair in the Kobe MP "UGG" next Saturday she says.

Anyway, here are some shots on foot.

View media item 816310View media item 816318View media item 816323View media item 816326

"yo yo yo ski bop! you got those kobe uggs?"
roll.gif

@oldsole I feel you man. I got caught up lying to my gf about meeting up with some resellers on craigslist a bunch of times. She thinks its dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom