THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sounds like a great deal for me, I have no problem putting in the effort for the inspirations.

I would just hate not being able to track you down when I have the shoe in hand to complete the deal.

I'd be pissed if I had to keep the Inspirations to myself lol

:LoL let me know

paid 350 yesterday for a sz 13 (from a long time NTer).... I got plenty of offers below 400 for size 13 before I pulled the trigger. Passed on 325 over the weekend hoping I would find for cheaper.

Even offered NTers via ebay, one laughed at me but was scared to reveal who he is on here ( eyes.gif corny people man), and one dude Ive chatted with a few times on here straight ignored me on ebay and IG... its all good tho. Just really made me realize how all this **** is now days..... Ive helped random people for retail many times... That will stop now... only people I know, or have done business with in the past.

You've tried helping me in the past so I'd def help you out if I could Dub

I'm looking for ASGs too but I'm not really willing to pay above 300, sooner or later I'm gonna cave in though lol

Then theyre not Masterpieces anymore

Why the hell would u drop 225$ on a shoe just to change the CW

The unique flyknit color variations can't be appreciated if u do all that customization

But hey it's your 225$
well, I have two pairs so I have an MP on reserve unless I end up selling it and like you said.. its mine. People customize shoes all the time. i really dont care what the next guy thinks about em or appreciates about em. He can get his own $225 pair of shoes and appreciate em, or appreciate em up on someone else's feet. Isnt it suppose to be about what we like individually? I was looking at them really close earlier and think that as all black it would look amazing. Or at least the medial side completely blacked out and just a slight bit of color exposed through the flyknit on the lateral side.

What colorway is this one?

kobe-9-elite-michael-jackson-570x425.jpg

either way it's still ridiculous for people that have real jobs. I can't check my notifications and/or drop what I'm doing and run to a sneaker store even if I am in the know, when I'm scrubbed in and performing surgery on a patient.
if you are a surgeon you shouldnt even be worrying about shoe releases and be paying guys like me to pick up the shoes for you.

What colorway is this one?

kobe-9-elite-michael-jackson-570x425.jpg
These are the inspirations photoshopped. All the yellow was edited to grey and so was the lining. I hate the inspirations but if these were a real color way I would be all over them.

Last edited:
Still got loads of asg, shoe releases have been strange this February! Some overly hyped, and in my opinion some not hyped nearly enough! I love my ASGs lol finally got to wear them today cause the weather stopped sucking so much **** lol

NYC streets still to nasty to rock these...In the immortal words of Bart Scott "Can't Wait!" 

That pic above is what I'm going to do to my inspirations exactly. I wouldn't normally change them but we can't get the elites on nike id so I gotta change them on my own.

if you are a surgeon you shouldnt even be worrying about shoe releases and be paying guys like me to pick up the shoes for you.
lol... well there's always that saying about getting rich by spending less. These are the first shoes I've actually cared about since the Kobe V. I would never pay resell not because of the money but bc Nike is already marking up a $30-50 shoe. Paying more on top of that mark up is crazy when you can get them for retail. But if you want to charge a small fee on top for going to pick them up for me @ retail price then I'm down for that. If not then you're just as good to me as the other resellers. 
smokin.gif

and I never bought shoes from you. So what are you talking about paying the prices you quoted me? I've usually use ATC services and check out on my phone since I can't be on my computer for most launches.

Last edited:
well, I have two pairs so I have an MP on reserve unless I end up selling it and like you said.. its mine. People customize shoes all the time. i really dont care what the next guy thinks about em or appreciates about em. He can get his own $225 pair of shoes and appreciate em, or appreciate em up on someone else's feet. Isnt it suppose to be about what we like individually? I was looking at them really close earlier and think that as all black it would look amazing. Or at least the medial side completely blacked out and just a slight bit of color exposed through the flyknit on the lateral side.

Oic

U have a 2nd pair..Then yeah I'd experiment too..

Why didn't u say that from the jump..

Got me all willy nilly over here for nothing lol..

But if I had 1 pair, nah I personally wouldn't experiment til I've had them for a while and got my use out of em and didn't care anymore..

I used to actually spray paint my Js after they passed the idc anymore phase..

Paint scuff marks all over the gym floor lol..

no worries, I had mentioned a few pages ago. I was shooting some photos to put the other pair up for sale and just got to thinking about how good I thought they would look like this

lol... well there's always that saying about getting rich by spending less. These are the first shoes I've actually cared about since the Kobe V. I would never pay resell not because of the money but bc Nike is already marking up a $30-50 shoe. Paying more on top of that mark up is crazy when you can get them for retail. But if you want to charge a small fee on top for going to pick them up for me @ retail price then I'm down for that. If not then you're just as good to me as the other resellers. :smokin  

and I never bought shoes from you. So what are you talking about paying the prices you quoted me? I've been using ATC services since I can't be on my computer for most launches.
I didn't mean you as in you particularly, I meant you as in general. Ppls time ain't free. Assuming you are a surgeon you earned your money by spending years in school learning and what you do now is easy as hell since youve been doing it for so long. Same with shoe buying. I have a PhD in shoe buying and ima exploit it as much as possible. :lol:
Like you said you can't be on Twitter all day, have no connects and can't stalk the store all day(even if you could it wouldnt pay off considering you make way more in an hr then you would camping with me all day) but I can. I'm not going to sell you that service for no $20, just like you won't perform surgery on me for free

I didn't mean you as in you particularly, I meant you as in general. Ppls time ain't free. Assuming you are a surgeon you earned your money by spending years in school learning and what you do now is easy as hell since youve been doing it for so long. Same with shoe buying. I have a PhD in shoe buying and ima exploit it as much as possible.
laugh.gif

Like you said you can't be on Twitter all day, have no connects and can't stalk the store all day(even if you could it wouldnt pay off considering you make way more in an hr then you would camping with me all day) but I can. I'm not going to sell you that service for no $20, just like you won't perform surgery on me for free
lol no doubt homie. I understand what you're saying. ATC works pretty well for me at the moment but if I ever need a local connect I'll look your way. I'm sure we could work something out if necessary. The funny thing about surgery is that usually it is free for the patient because of medicaid or insurance. If only I could get the government to pay for my shoe pick ups lol.

Last edited:
lol no doubt homie. I understand what you're saying. ATC works pretty well for me at the moment but if I ever need a local connect I'll look your way. I'm sure we could work something out if necessary.
Aight cool

Back
Top Bottom