THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Called my local champs and asked him about the inspirations and he said they already have all of the march elites and said they should be everywhere. Telling me that they're a gr. that was good to hear.

Except that whole thing where the shoe was designed for a player with an injury that makes use of the high ankle support. I mean... there's that.
FALSE.

Do your Homework, bruh. And look up the discussions with designer, Eric Avar.

Always, always remember... a signature sneaker begins development AT LEAST 18 Months ahead of time.

The lows may be better on court but the Elites are the Star of the 9s. I can't see the EM 9s being as good as the 8. The Elites will be sought after for years to come just off being different than all the other Kobe sigs and the hype unlike past Kobe releases.

Why not?

They've made improvements to each sig (aside from the 7).. It's likely nike learnt their mistake with the 7's and doesn't wanna f anything up again.

The 9 lows will most likely be a great shoe.. If not, I got plenty of 8's on ice.

FALSE.

Do your Homework, bruh. And look up the discussions with designer, Eric Avar.

Always, always remember... a signature sneaker begins development AT LEAST 18 Months ahead of time.
Fair enough, I did remember bits and pieces of the interview with Avar from Nike. Didn't even think about design/production times, but whatever.

The shoe is for KOBE. Designed with KOBE. Designed with KOBE in mind. 

While you  don't think the high top is necessary, KOBE  did. That's what he wanted. He wanted light ankle support. That's exactly what he got.

I just got an email from NDC informing me my order of MP's has been delayed and expected to ship no later than 3/3/2014. Did anyone else here get the same email?

i got the delay email.. hmmm this is weird! i called and they said that they don't know why it's delayed.. the system didn't mention anything about the shoe being delayed.
Sorry...I wasn't clear in og post...I was rushed to go to grocery store bf the game started...

Last Sunday, when some of us placed the order for the MPs, my card was automatically hit by Nike for the authorization for the funds...that hold was on like all week.  As of today, and presumably after or in conjunction with that delay email yesterday, that hold is now gone...my balance is now plus those funds that were on hold to be taken out by NDC...Did either of you guys notice that change within the last day or two?  Does this just mean that they will be charging it again upon shipment...or are they just dragging out a slow painful process that will culminate in the ultimate let down? UGHHH

Last edited:
Just hooped in the mps not really feeling em on court may take em back. Nike has no questions asked policy right?

Why not?

They've made improvements to each sig (aside from the 7).. It's likely nike learnt their mistake with the 7's and doesn't wanna f anything up again.

The 9 lows will most likely be a great shoe.. If not, I got plenty of 8's on ice.

On court maybe but I'm mean in terms of CWs and being memorable. The Kobe 8 IMO is one of the best shoes of all time period. I'd be shocked if 5 years from now the EM 9 is held in higher regard as the 8s.

Fair enough, I did remember bits and pieces of the interview with Avar from Nike. Didn't even think about design/production times, but whatever.

The shoe is for KOBE. Designed with KOBE. Designed with KOBE in mind. 

While you  don't think the high top is necessary, KOBE  did. That's what he wanted. He wanted light ankle support. That's exactly what he got.
Kobe even talked about them and never mentioned ankle-support AT ANY TIME. Forget the exact quote, but it was just about "taking things to another level" & doing something new.

And I don't care if Kobe felt they were Necessary or Not... I DON'T. How you gonna argue MY Opinion, bruh? LOL

People STILL think these were made for better ANKLE support in relation to his ACHILLES injury. Lol.

Did either of you guys notice the chargeback/credit of the authorization (or hold) for the purchase amount on your credit/debit cards?  Does this just mean that they will be charing it again upon shipment...or what?  UGHHH
You're fine. Your bank is holding your money till UNTIL nike ships out the order. Nike willpull out the money when shipping the item.

Last edited:
*NOT MY PICTURE*

Saw this on Facebook and liked to share, credit goes to whoever originally posted.

Last edited:
Just hooped in the mps not really feeling em on court may take em back. Nike has no questions asked policy right?
man I had not thought about this. I have one fresh pair up for sale but might just return the pair I balled in.... good thinking.

30 days you can return for any reason.   but why not hook up a fellow NT, I am sure many of us wouldnt mind a pair thats in balled in once...

PM me if size 9  :tongue:
Havent just been balled in once though.. I put it to them for almost two weeks trying to make myself like em. I would not feel right charging retail for them and im not gonna eat the loss just because. sorry. not a size 9 anywyay

Last edited:
Somebody gon be pissed when them beats up joints get bought in the restock lol ahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom