THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think they restrict the Achilles whicth is fine if your a boxer making laterial and cutting movements but basketball players need to be able jump vertically and restricting the Achilles inhibits this movement. Im not saying they are ski boots but some guys who jump off from the toe area might have difficulty getting used to these.

dark steel dark steel yup same size. just check and they are identical length

it might have been the angle of the pic. I was getting ready to do laundry and all it on the right side of my bed. Didn't want them to be in the pic :lol:

Last edited:
Copped the ASG from a re-seller... But for only $290. I think I lucked out. Anyway, quick question; To anyone wit the ASG's, do the bottoms lose the glow by wearing them too much? I know nothing about glow in the dark stuff haha, this is my first pair of kicks with that feature. I've been holding off on wearing them because I don't want them to lose its glow. Any help would be appreciated! 

lol ahahahahah.Man wear your shoes.

The glow on those is crazy.
LOL, I feel you. I wear all my kicks, but you ever get that pair that it's just like "damn I've gotta find the RIGHT time to wear them"? Haha. 

I hear you on that.I am not sure of the answer tho.I am sure the more wear the more dirty the sole will get and may affect the glow.

But the glow on these ASG's are crazy.

Got a decent counter offer on ebay for a pair of Maestros. Debatin' whether to just cop them there, but then again a new HOH is openin' at my local mall on Fri and they're releasin' all the releases from the past 4 weeks, so I'd end up kickin' myself if I'd end up knowin' I can cop for retail plus use my $20 receipt. I could cop the ASG KD's and Maestros almost for the price I'd pay for Maestros on Ebay. I'm desperate for a pair now though lol.

Got a decent counter offer on ebay for a pair of Maestros. Debatin' whether to just cop them there, but then again a new HOH is openin' at my local mall on Fri and they're releasin' all the releases from the past 4 weeks, so I'd end up kickin' myself if I'd end up knowin' I can cop for retail plus use my $20 receipt. I could cop the ASG KD's and Maestros almost for the price I'd pay for Maestros on Ebay. I'm desperate for a pair now though lol.
If your getting a good price on ebay, snatch them up and if your fortunate enough to get them at your local HOH - sell off the ebay pair for what you paid...

Just wait

Called my local champs and asked him about the inspirations and he said they already have all of the march elites and said they should be everywhere. Telling me that they're a gr. that was good to hear.

Nightwing retweeted someone saying next 3 are gr. Looking like that's gonna be true.

I hear you on that.I am not sure of the answer tho.I am sure the more wear the more dirty the sole will get and may affect the glow.

But the glow on these ASG's are crazy.
Haha, thanks man I appreciate it. I'll limit the wear of mine! 

THIS.

Even the amount of people already tucking the Tongue inside their Pants, SAYS IT ALL.

The High's were SO Unnecessary. :smh:  

Yup! Some people can pull it off. I cant. So lows or mids for me when they come out. The elites are very nice still.

Back
Top Bottom